Sign in to follow this  
yugo657

¿quién Es Sombra?

AdamBRT    421

I'm thinking Sombra will be released 6th September when they give the big patch including competitive to the normal servers. At least roundabout that time.   

yugo657    450

I'm thinking Sombra will be released 6th September when they give the big patch including competitive to the normal servers. At least roundabout that time.   

Either that or around Halloween, cause this percentage is going up sloooooowly.

Hazard    394

Sombra's upload rate is downright pitiful, I hope they add her before season 2 just to make comp as balanced as possible going in.

True213    250

Sombra should get a better internet provider

Have you seen Mexico's internet? Sombra moving at the correct speed. Shockingly faster than you'd expect.

yugo657    450

I've been following the Sombra hunt loosely, when listening to peoples ideas I do like the idea that she is the second Omnic hero.

>second

SaltOnToast    366

I've been following the Sombra hunt loosely, when listening to peoples ideas I do like the idea that she is the second Omnic hero.

>second

Yes second, Zenyatta is currently the only Omnic on the roster, Bastion isn't an omnic.

yugo657    450

>second

Yes second, Zenyatta is currently the only Omnic on the roster, Bastion isn't an omnic.

He is an omnic though.

SaltOnToast    366

>second

He is an omnic though.

He's not though, Hes a manufactured battle robot designed to replace soldiers during the first omnic crisis, learn your lore

yugo657    450

>second

He is an omnic though.

He's not though, Hes a manufactured battle robot designed to replace soldiers during the first omnic crisis, learn your lore

http://overwatch.gamepedia.com/Omnic

"Known Omnics: Bastion"

Fite me

Scaler193    898

Wasn't it called the Omnic Crisis because Omnics started a revolution? So Bastion would be an Omnic! (That being said I barely read up on the lore. Just watched them oh so perfect cinematics.)