• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Hatty

The Behemoth Xbox One Club

Not sure what section this should go in honestly, so mods feel free to maneuver this thread wherever it would best fit.

So as some may know, the feature to create and join your Clubs on Xbox One is now rolling out to Preview members.

I have personally taken the liberty of creating a club specifically for this community's Xbox One players to get together and play games, whether it be matchmaking for Castle Crashers Remastered or just finding people who want to play Overwatch, I think it'd make it a lot easier for those of you looking for like-minded individuals, or just need a friend or two to tackle hard mode in CC.

The club is public and open to everyone, simply called "The Behemoth" if you search on Xbox Live. I can't directly invite anyone not on my friend's list, but if you join you can invite any of your friends!

So anyway, have at it, I hope this is helpful for some of y'all!

EDIT: For anyone who cannot find the club for whatever reason and is interested, you can either post your Gamertag or PM it to me and I can actually send invites that way!

Edited by Mr. Hatty
  • Upvote 2

So after I got back from work I went up to check on the club, here's some updates:

lrZtSg3.png

After less than a day we already have 3 requests to join! Which brought me to the realization of how joining a club works:

After finding the club, you can follow the club to have access to its community feed, and after following a request to join the club is sent to the club owner (me). Then, the owner (me) has to personally go through and invite everyone who requested to join into the club. It is then that each person can accept the invitation and become a club member!

It's a bit of a process I know, but trust me, I won't be excluding anybody. There is luckily an "Invite All" button that I will use anytime there are requests to join, and I have enabled it so once somebody is a member they can invite their friends to join without them having to place a request themselves!

Some of the benefits of the club include the community feed that allows people to chat and share cool stuff, as well as the new "Looking For Group" function, that allows people to create parties to chat and play with anyone else in the club without having to go through the hassle of adding these strangers as friends!

So like I said, we have three people already joining which have all been approved as of a few minutes ago, one of them is even a verified account of a YouTuber!

So yeah guys, I'm feeling good about this whole club thing, come on and join, the water's fine :)

• Upvote 2