13 posts in this topic

For some reason, the poll feature seems to be missing. I set up Strawpolls in the meantime.

MAIN.png

Yep! It's happening again. I thought maybe with another awards thread, new members could be inspired to join and make the forum a more active and memorable experience... maybe even get an award next year. But no promises here. I'm not a time traveler or a fortune teller.

Anyways, here are your categories this year:

NEW.png

Decide who this award goes to here!

Newcomer of the Year is an award given to users that joined the ranks within the current year that make the forum better, whether it's making fun new games in the Forum Games subcategory or helping someone out with their problems in a really tough game of crossword. Don't ask me why that specifically.

MOD.png

Decide who this award goes to here!

This award is given to the moderator who has made the biggest impact on the forums. You gotta give these guys credit, it's not easy keeping an eye on this site at all times!

GAM.png

Decide what game this award goes to here!

Ah yes, the ever so delightful Game of the Year award. This award is given to any game that was released in 2016 that everyone here really likes to play! It can be anything! It can even be a board game! Yes, a BOARD GAME! My favorite kind of board games are the ones made from actual boards... just be careful not to get splinters.

SONG.png

Decide what song this award goes to here!

Now this one may be a little strange, but bear with me for a second. Don't get grizzly... ahem. This award goes to a song that people here have listened to again and again! As long as it was made in 2016, anything goes.

USER.png

Decide who this award goes to here!

And finally, the all-important User of the Year award. It's yellow like gold, so you know it's very important! This shiny award is given to any user who has done their best to make Behemoth Forums great again, and, er, trump over the bad things here that may hide in the corners. Like dust bunnies! They aren't as cute as white bunnies. They make my nose feel gross. Also, Scaler193 isn't allowed to get this one... unless he asks very nicely. Then maybe I'll consider it.

With the power of your votes, you can decide who gets which award! It's great!

The final results will be up on December 31st. Awards will be given to the winners near the beginning of January.

Edited by Morg

On 10/7/2016 at 8:45 PM, Morg said:

Scaler193 isn't allowed to get this one

14 hours ago, Scaler193 said:

Vote for me or I'll use my spicy looks to marry into your family.

Better write a song of the year cuz you ain't getting trash otherwise lol

Vote for me... or don't

I'm just here for the memes

1461194157411.png

Official Voting headgear is appreciated

Edited by SaltOnToast

Vote for me or Behemoth RPG 3 will never be a thing. But if you vote for me you can be a main character and thats prettty rad

Vote Mangle for Mod of the Year Twenty Sixte...........oh wait. I'm still not one yet. :cry:

I'm going to make a singular yearly post from now on to express my sheer disgust that I didn't get newcomer of the year 2012.

Well, I'm disgusted. See you next year.

wait shouldn't there be like nominations 

did i miss something or did you just kind of wing it with your own strawpolls bc most of those are bad

why is 2016 such a bad year for elections man

5 hours ago, SpoonArtist said:

wait shouldn't there be like nominations 

did i miss something or did you just kind of wing it with your own strawpolls bc most of those are bad

why is 2016 such a bad year for elections man

I said people could nominate entries before November 16. There was only one really, so I tried to pick a couple others. Sorry if you don't like the choices!

2 minutes ago, Morg said:

I said people could nominate entries before November 16. There was only one really, so I tried to pick a couple others. Sorry if you don't like the choices!

The feeling I have for finally being nominated for User of the Year after being here for a long time is a feeling I can't really describe. I'd like to thank Morg for nominating me because I know nobody else did. I may not win it, but I'm still very grateful that I'm even being considered for this award. ^_^

1a3165d0ef206f70fc0c250e343bca7f.png 

No man's sky? Maaaaaaaaaaan

do people even still like fnaf (dont answer that)

bro i dont know where i was supposed to put in nominations there were no polls maaan all im saying is that u have terrible taste in music.

-frank ocean drops an album

-kanye drops an album

-drake drops an album

-the weekend drops an album

-literally like a billion albums were dropped those are just the ones i can remember rn

2eb800322a034c2344334dfdb398bfde.png 

YOU GIVE ME JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE AND PINEAPPLE MAN WTF

im kidding tho i totally understand that if you didnt get nominations its not ur fault i just wish you had better taste

Edited by SpoonArtist

18 minutes ago, SpoonArtist said:

whole lot of things

I don't keep track of every song released per year, I made that poll at like 2 in the morning. Cut me some slack.

But I thought we already established I have bad taste in everything?

Edited by Morg