Overwatch Halloween event

9 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, SaltOnToast said:

get rekt

Reveal hidden contents

excuse the angle

14699820_1357874697557033_1588973484_n.jpg

Augh!

The only skins I wanted are the Reaper and Junkrat ones, but I got the Mercy and Roadhog ones instead >:(

I wish I could trade in this game

I want the Mercy skin although I have only played her a little she is still top 5 most played. Reaper and Junkrat are the ones I am aiming for though I think like everyone else, I don't like the Roadhog one but I will take all that I can get at this moment in time hahahaha. (I have nothing....yet)

Salt how many cases did you open to get that? I am super jealous. 

4 minutes ago, AdamBRT said:

I want the Mercy skin although I have only played her a little she is still top 5 most played. Reaper and Junkrat are the ones I am aiming for though I think like everyone else, I don't like the Roadhog one but I will take all that I can get at this moment in time hahahaha. (I have nothing....yet)

Salt how many cases did you open to get that? I am super jealous. 

I caved and bought $5 of chests and got it from one of those, it's hard having an event go on when your high leveled... chests take forever.

2 hours ago, SaltOnToast said:

I caved and bought $5 of chests and got it from one of those, it's hard having an event go on when your high leveled... chests take forever.

I already bought 15$ worth of cases

And I'll probably buy another 15$ worth right before the event ends

I'm thinking of getting 11 cases (£8) and then cave and get more if I don't get what I want by the end hahahahaha

However I haven't bought any yet

Edited by AdamBRT

You don't have to buy the chest! they are all obtainable through in-game currency. And honestly i dont think it makes a difference if you purchase with money or not....

Yeah but its like 3000 gold for a legendary skin which unless you have unlocked a fair bit of the stuff you are not gonna get by leveling up. And I am at the back end nearing 100 so it takes me a little bit longer those who are at a lower level or have got to 100 and started again.