• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
Sign in to follow this  
yugo657

Overwatch Halloween event

11 hours ago, SaltOnToast said:

get rekt

Reveal hidden contents

excuse the angle

14699820_1357874697557033_1588973484_n.jpg

Augh!

The only skins I wanted are the Reaper and Junkrat ones, but I got the Mercy and Roadhog ones instead >:(

I wish I could trade in this game

I want the Mercy skin although I have only played her a little she is still top 5 most played. Reaper and Junkrat are the ones I am aiming for though I think like everyone else, I don't like the Roadhog one but I will take all that I can get at this moment in time hahahaha. (I have nothing....yet)

Salt how many cases did you open to get that? I am super jealous. 

4 minutes ago, AdamBRT said:

I want the Mercy skin although I have only played her a little she is still top 5 most played. Reaper and Junkrat are the ones I am aiming for though I think like everyone else, I don't like the Roadhog one but I will take all that I can get at this moment in time hahahaha. (I have nothing....yet)

Salt how many cases did you open to get that? I am super jealous. 

I caved and bought $5 of chests and got it from one of those, it's hard having an event go on when your high leveled... chests take forever.

2 hours ago, SaltOnToast said:

I caved and bought $5 of chests and got it from one of those, it's hard having an event go on when your high leveled... chests take forever.

I already bought 15$ worth of cases

And I'll probably buy another 15$ worth right before the event ends

I'm thinking of getting 11 cases (£8) and then cave and get more if I don't get what I want by the end hahahahaha

However I haven't bought any yet

Edited by AdamBRT

You don't have to buy the chest! they are all obtainable through in-game currency. And honestly i dont think it makes a difference if you purchase with money or not....

Yeah but its like 3000 gold for a legendary skin which unless you have unlocked a fair bit of the stuff you are not gonna get by leveling up. And I am at the back end nearing 100 so it takes me a little bit longer those who are at a lower level or have got to 100 and started again. 

• Upvote 1