• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/

I now present to you......

Cuppy McCupcake!

Gather round children as I tell you about the SPOOPIEST Gluten in the world! He comes with a custom, high definition mouth that has unlimited power and will chew through enemies like no tomato! Instead of healing, he flings poisonous acid icing at his enemies to give them all sorts of sugary health problems! And if all that wasn't enough, his EYES will glare into your soul and make Medusa's moves seem like a CAKEWALK. Either that or seduce you... whichever the mood calls for. You best come prepared champions, as all cupcake souls will comeback to haunt you eventually! SEE YOU IN THE PIT!

contest2.png

Hi!

So in case anyone is wondering, there are no eye holes in this costume. Instead, I have a car backup camera mounted in the belt buckle of the hat and an LCD monitor inside the head. This was kind of disorienting, as I saw everything from 1-2 feet above my general eye level, and I had no peripheral vision or much clarity in the image. The head is a cardboard box with fleece for the face and facial features. The hat is made out of foam layers, also wrapped with fleece. You cannot see it very well in the picture, but I am holding a string and a green gem. I have taken this costume to Emerald City Comicon for the past two years, and it worked pretty well. Thanks!

Hatty Hattington Costume.jpg

• Upvote 2

Here's a SPOOOPY Hatty I ended up drawing earlier this month, it doesn't 100% fit the criteria but I hope you like it. Also who would wanna wear Hatty's Candy Corn shoes?

hatty_hattington_by_gaming_graphics-dak5jdt.jpeg

Aiden as the Evil Wizard. Aiden loves all the Behemoth games and finally this year I am on the ball and able to upload pictures of his Behemoth costumes for the contest. Yay! The Evil Wizard with both Practice Foil and his Demon Sword. Watch out Green Knight!

FinalBattle Aiden.jpg

My four year old knew he wanted to be a Castle Crasher for Halloween since the summer when he first started playing the game. This  is him and his little brother.

IMG_9379.JPG

Here a picture of my Hatty costume! Its Handmade and we put a lot of hard work into it. There's also a drawing of Hatty my brother did. The cravat is a handkerchief we folded and we glued on the gold trim for the jacket.You can see the slit I saw out of but from far away or in the dark its impossible to see. I hope you guys like it.

123_1.jpg

This Necromancer is the amazing work of a Dad with a broken leg who was cooped up inside all day and had nothing to do, so he started working on a costume. It is made entirely out of craft foam, hot glue, cardboard, coat hangers and velcro. Hope you enjoy!

Z J Necromancer 1.jpg

Just a different shot of "broke leg Dad" Necromancer costume. Wings on wire hangers so they actually move as child runs. Good times making, hope you enjoy.

Z J Necromancer 2.jpg

My boys as the Red and Blue Knights. The Helmets are made from 5 gallon buckets with plastic needle point canvas view ports. The shields are made from Sterilite container lids. Cloth tunics and sweats for chainmail.

IMG_1330a.jpg

My boys as the Red and Blue Knights. The Helmets are made from 5 gallon buckets with plastic needle point canvas view ports. The shields are made from Sterilite container lids. Cloth tunics and sweats for chainmail.

IMG_1337b.jpg

I have been a behemoth fan since alien hominid was given to my as a gift on the game boy advance. 14 years of age and into drawing, I love drawing things behemoth related because Dan Paladin was my inspiration. Being that battleblock theater is my favorite game made by the behemoth, I was excited to be dressed up as hatty this year. I attended pax east in Boston and really enjoyed playing the pit people demo. Hope you all had a happy Halloween! ;-)

image.jpeg

Edited by Ogmo