• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 

56 posts in this topic

Helmet is a bicycle helmet, cork, craft foam, and paint.  Bucket is a regular cheapo orange pumpkin bucket, burlap, foam puzzle-tile, craft foam, and paint.  Belt is retroreflective tape, EL-wire, and a hacked-up inverter crammed into an altoids tin.  Tunic is duck cloth hemmed with contact cement, and the Malta cross made with retroreflective tape.  The spauldrons are foam puzzle-tile and paint, secured to his shirt with hard drive magnets.  I also made an awesome lightning sword with EL-wire and craft foam, but I broke the power supply just before go-time, so I didn't include it.

BarbarianBucket.jpg

BenjiRedKnight.jpg

RedBelt.jpg

I tried to upload my pictures but it wouldn't let me :( it says my pictures were too large? I'm trying to post with a link. Hopefully it will show. I made my sons Blue castle crasher costume. 14963318_10157653668520285_6119173346366