RELAXZ

One week left 'till early access!

8 posts in this topic

Only one week is left until Pit People's Early Access release!

Will you start the game all over again or will you transfer the data from the beta?

I am going to start from the beginning because I wasn't chosen for the closed beta.

I was chosen so I'm guessing I'm able to use my save data from the beta onto the full game which is what you're saying right?

11 hours ago, VjOnItGood81 said:

I was chosen so I'm guessing I'm able to use my save data from the beta onto the full game which is what you're saying right?

You're right! Even if I was chosen for the beta, I would like to start the game over.

Like Castle Crashers, I went and picked up an Xbox One over PS4 almost entirely because of this game. I'll probably buy it on Steam too anyway.

Save data from the beta doesn't carry over though. It's sad, I had a pixie named "Butt" I was really attached to.

19 hours ago, SushiGummy said:

Like Castle Crashers, I went and picked up an Xbox One over PS4 almost entirely because of this game. I'll probably buy it on Steam too anyway.

Save data from the beta doesn't carry over though. It's sad, I had a pixie named "Butt" I was really attached to.

Butt Jr. will be waiting

This is how he used to look. It's probably going to be immensely difficult to find another pixie named Butt, but I won't rest until his legacy is recovered.

RIP Butt.png

On 09.01.2017 at 2:46 AM, SushiGummy said:

This is how he used to look. It's probably going to be immensely difficult to find another pixie named Butt, but I won't rest until his legacy is recovered.

RIP Butt.png

R.I.P. Butt..

By the way, one day left!

Toot-toot! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!