• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
Sign in to follow this  
Superminerman

Wheres the rest of the game?

You guys said there would be a sizable chunk of story and more world maps. All I got was the same mission from the beta and one world map. This better be a misunderstanding because there should be alot more then just this. If anyone else has the same thoughts tell me, and behemoth you need to explain. I love this game and have loved your company since I played castle crashers in 2009. I know you guys are better then this.

Hi!  Thank you for your feedback.

The beta phase was primarily to make sure the stability of the game is in place for Early Access.  There was never a plan to have more story added in the transition from Beta to Early Access, but there is a plan to add story from Early Access to Release.  We estimate the game (and its story) to be completed anywhere from 2 to 12 months from now.

On the plus side, in terms from Beta to Early Access, we have added about 10-15 hours of Quests and Side Missions to complete, not counting the Unfair Challenges or Versus participation.  From what we've seen, it takes over 100 hours to unlock all the items as well.  We feel this is more than enough content, so long as you are not specifically looking for the story.  If your main motivation is the story, then I can see how you might be disappointed, and I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

I hope that helps clear up where we're at!  

31 minutes ago, danp said:

Hi!  Thank you for your feedback.

The beta phase was primarily to make sure the stability of the game is in place for Early Access.  There was never a plan to have more story added in the transition from Beta to Early Access, but there is a plan to add story from Early Access to Release.  We estimate the game (and its story) to be completed anywhere from 2 to 12 months from now.

On the plus side, in terms from Beta to Early Access, we have added about 10-15 hours of Quests and Side Missions to complete, not counting the Unfair Challenges or Versus participation.  From what we've seen, it takes over 100 hours to unlock all the items as well.  We feel this is more than enough content, so long as you are not specifically looking for the story.  If your main motivation is the story, then I can see how you might be disappointed, and I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

I hope that helps clear up where we're at!  

Thank you so much to hear! I did notice the amount of side quests was amazing and there were tons of unlocks to get. Im super excited to continue to receive updates for this game. Its great to have this cleared up because I was a little cofused on what you said was going to be in the game. Im so glad that you guys take the time and effort to answer questions and concerns. I will continue to play this game even without story missions. Still wondering where the other world maps are though...