• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
Sign in to follow this  
zumafrog

Where's the octoclops?

So I've put in a lot of playtime since the game's release, and have come across every character other than the octoclops on the map. It shows up in the unfair challenge and sometimes quests, but never in random encounters. Does anyone know why this could be?

I'v found the octoclops a few times in battles on the world map, but it's usually not the character walking around on the map, but one in the group of characters you fight against (does that make sense?)

I'm trying to recall which area/biome it appears in, but I honestly can't recall :-/

Try going into battles in different areas, where the character on the world map isn't the octoclops but looking for the octoclops in the battles.

Hope this helps!

-zFlix

I'd look for the recruiter quests. Sometimes he asks you to capture an Octoclops. If you are tasked with it, then you can see a cage over the head of anyone who has one in their party. Other than that, I would try the ocean/water biomes, I've seen them spawn on beaches and near water.

I had the same issue lol.

I know he has a chance to spawn during the bank robbery mission w/ the reporter

and my sister also ran into him when trying to deliver the komodo dragon thing...if that helps.

I have 45 hours played and am only missing the level 80 Achievement, I have not once seen the Octoclops on my world map but see him the odd time assisting other enemies. Just run quests around the map until you run into one! 

Octoclopses show up here and there at random, just VERY rarely.

Like Xypherion says, Mr. Whispers (the mysterious quest-giver in trench coat and helmet) has a quest that helps you capture an Octoclops.

(I think Octoclopses are made so rare because the way they work might confuse newer players.)

I feel like it took me much longer to see a Gorgon and I've seen far less of those than I have Octoclops