atfricks

Posting this here because the forums won't let me post anywhere else

atfricks    0

Hello behemoth! Sorry for posting this in the wrong forum, for some reason this is the only one I'm allowed to post in. 

I'm playing co-op with a friend and twice now a character he has captured for me and then traded to me upon returning home has disappeared and never been added to my fighters even though the mail thing shows me they've been sent. Both characters were unique characters he already had so we were thinking maybe he wasn't allowed to catch an additional one and that's why they disappeared? It was the Sultan of Shivers and Major McDynamo.

Hunted for these characters for a while so it was really disappointing to catch them and still not get them. 

GoldenGhost    2,058

Sounds this would be better noticed in the Support section, so I'll move it over there for ya. There should be a way to report bugs in-game as well (maybe)...?

atfricks    0
6 hours ago, GoldenGhost said:

Sounds this would be better noticed in the Support section, so I'll move it over there for ya. There should be a way to report bugs in-game as well (maybe)...?

Thank you. I totally forgot that existed. I think I'll submit my problem there as well but leave this post in case anyone else has run into the same issue. 

SushiGummy    394
4 hours ago, atfricks said:

Thank you. I totally forgot that existed. I think I'll submit my problem there as well but leave this post in case anyone else has run into the same issue. 

No need, we've already moved this thread, thanks! Whenever I run into a bug, I usually submit a ticket, but posting it here probably works too.