• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
megan

2017 Valentine's Day Fan Art Contest

Edit on Feb 15, 2017 - Contest is now closed.

Pink_Knight_Hero_1024x1024.jpg

Share your fan art with fellow Behemoth community members and enter to win a Pink Knight figurine! Submit creations that include any character from any of our video games (Alien Hominid, Castle Crashers, BattleBlock Theater, Pit People, Super Soviet Missile Mastar, Alien Hominid: PDA Games). We'll select our favorite 3 submissions and those winners will receive a Pink Knight figurine + a Game Code for one of our games!

Enter in the comments below before February 15, 2017, Noon PST. 

Rules:

• Limit to 1 entry per person, per day
  • Must include at least 1 character from one of our games.
  • Can be a painting, sculpture, 3D modeling, crafts, digital artwork, etc. (excludes costumes since we have a Halloween contest in October)
  • Must be your own unique creation 
  • Entrant must be at least age 18+ or have parental/guardian consent to submit entry
  • Submissions will be accepted until 12:00PM PST on February 15, 2017.
  • Winner must be okay with prize arriving up to 2 weeks after winners have been announced
  • Game code options include Alien Hominid HD on XBLA, Castle Crashers (PSN America, XBLA or Steam), Castle Crashers Remastered (Xbox One), BattleBlock Theater (XBLA or Steam), or Pit people (Xbox One or Steam)

Tips:

• If you are unable to upload images in your post, you can upload them to imgur.com and link it in your post
  • Valentine's Day theme is not required, but you'll get extra brownie points for going with the theme!

Top 5 Winners

There were over 130 entries this year and it was tough narrowing it down to three entries, so we decided to choose 5 instead!

Thanks again to everyone who entered the 2017 Valentine's Day Fan Art Contest! 💗 Congrats to the Top 5 entries 🏆: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/02/20/2017-fan-art-contest-winners/

Edited by megan
Contest closed, Winners Announced

Here's my entry. A Valentine's card for your partner or for if you're in a bromance with your bff :3c
WARNING includes heart pooping deer

the behemoth.jpg

• Upvote 1

A paint I made on gouache, hand drawed and hand painted all by myself :)

A tribute to Battleblock Theater! :)
Hope you like it!

P_20161202_115334.jpg

• Upvote 1

We've been playing with our 8 year old who is obsessed with the blue knight, whose figure is sadly impossible to find so I needle felted one for him.  Things got a little out of hand and we ended up with a matching pink knight and a crocheted Rammy :)

felted.jpg

• Upvote 3

Um.... This was an actual sudden drift from most of these entries, BUT I will make a smaller entry for the day of love!

HELLO THIS IS DONE NOW HAHA smole.png

• Upvote 4

Day 2; Entry 2. I did read it correct, right? We can make a new entry each day? If not, I'll take this down. If so, I got plenty more.

IMG_0331.JPG

Made this scene in Illustrator. Really happy with how it turned out <3

20p4qhf.png

• Upvote 3

Hi, this is one of the cats from battle block theater with an irresistible smirk on his face. I really hope that you will like him :D

valentinesCat..jpeg

• Upvote 5