megan

2017 Valentine's Day Fan Art Contest

146 posts in this topic

Hi Behemoth, I just want to say, I love your work ever since I played Castle Crashers. You guys are a big part of of my life and stay awesome!

P.S. I get this isn't a "character" from any of your games, but I still wanted to submit it anyways

So, I sorta suck at drawing but I'm moderately okay at photography, so why not both?

Here's my first submission, the next one will be more Valentine's day-oriented.

(high-res version is here)

theBcontest_1_deFoc2.jpg

Well this is the first step of many. Thought you guys would like to get some inspiration from this. I know what I want to make and its going to take a while but I think this will turn out at least decent. :D

CastleCrashers_RedKnight.png

I decided to enter the contest because I forgot last year and I am a HUGE fan of your games. Also if possible if you win the contest can you exchange the pink knight to a Bug eyed Blue, Orange, or Green because I have all of the other castle crashers figures because I am such a huge fan! I have the red bug eyed and I don't care how long it will take to receive a blue green or orange bug eyed knight

Hope You guys like it!

castle crashers Josh.png

Here's my entry

I did a little bit of animation on it but the gif is to big to upload here and I'm lazy so just imagine Hansel and Pink Knight spinning a little. ha.

Behemoth-art-entry.png

Art here on imgur

This is my entry, using characters from pit people. there is more of a description there.

Was having trouble uploading image directly here.