• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
megan

2017 Valentine's Day Fan Art Contest

Hi Behemoth, I just want to say, I love your work ever since I played Castle Crashers. You guys are a big part of of my life and stay awesome!

P.S. I get this isn't a "character" from any of your games, but I still wanted to submit it anyways

• Upvote 1

So, I sorta suck at drawing but I'm moderately okay at photography, so why not both?

Here's my first submission, the next one will be more Valentine's day-oriented.

(high-res version is here)

theBcontest_1_deFoc2.jpg

Well this is the first step of many. Thought you guys would like to get some inspiration from this. I know what I want to make and its going to take a while but I think this will turn out at least decent. :D

CastleCrashers_RedKnight.png

I decided to enter the contest because I forgot last year and I am a HUGE fan of your games. Also if possible if you win the contest can you exchange the pink knight to a Bug eyed Blue, Orange, or Green because I have all of the other castle crashers figures because I am such a huge fan! I have the red bug eyed and I don't care how long it will take to receive a blue green or orange bug eyed knight

Hope You guys like it!

castle crashers Josh.png

Here's my entry

I did a little bit of animation on it but the gif is to big to upload here and I'm lazy so just imagine Hansel and Pink Knight spinning a little. ha.

Behemoth-art-entry.png

Art here on imgur

This is my entry, using characters from pit people. there is more of a description there.

Was having trouble uploading image directly here.