megan

2017 Valentine's Day Fan Art Contest

Snorlazzz    0

I hand drawn my submission this year! I hope you guys enjoy it and everyone has an amazing Valentines!!! (sorry about the quality of the color, it is off from scanning it into the computer.)

C4rHZuJUcAAK_ht.jpg:large

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATM3ZmYAZS05MDAAYy05OQBkYi0wMAItMDAKAEYAAAP6bYoyWY%2FwQJE1S7cqQ9JDBwDO1zCduuN9QbWoMDrC9NsoAAACAQwAAADO1zCduuN9QbWoMDrC9NsoAAFtouZUAAAAARIAEACO4ZM2jM0XQo2nG0GloOBC&X-OWA-CANARY=ojCK22rQAUyl_4EHDWd9zMByLH9bVdQY_AQlZN5TpYZKQAGSN8izOX-85gRFuuLI0LIlZvnBXlA.&token=4d63f741-09ed-4cb0-9f97-e72738da9266&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

Howdy, I made Hatty Hattington with a gem, the Blacksmith Knight, and the Alien out of pipe cleaners. 

(Hopefully the picture actually shows up, I have no idea if this worked)

Boggles    0

I had an earlier entry but I put much more time into this one! Sorry about the blurry camera. People always forget about the more less popular characters, and I believe puppets need equal rights. (You can also see some fingers xD)

These other pictures show other perspectives.

NitroMega    1

Well I finally finished my submission for the Art Contest...the day it ends...

WOW I procrastinate a lot

it seems like Pink Knight is a real ladies man...or whatever Pink Knight is...

pinkknight.png

• Upvote 1

JasEAT    1

Hey everyone!! Here's my Valentine's Day submission. I've finally managed to finish it!

Happy Valentine Day!! :D

toh-jing-sheng-pit-people.jpg?1487156909

Strawberry: Why do they want to eat us?! *Sniffs*  *Sniffs*

Chocolate: It's Valentine's day and we have hearts stuck all over our heads! Stop crying and start running! We are going to get out of here alive!

• Upvote 1

Muffintosh    0

So my submission is a Valentine's Birthday present for my brother, combining his favorite Behemoth game with his favorite Star Wars film, Return of the Jedi.

OnyxJR    0

As a V-day gift Horatio gets a bomb from the giant bear. Aleks ties up James and leaves him for bandits, because he does not want James to ruin his time with his girlfriend.

Neon Fiend    1

My second and final submission. This time it's our favourite Space Bear. Good luck everyone, your entries are awesome! 

lUAA7qt.jpg

• Upvote 1

megan    543

Thanks to everyone who submitted an entry this year! These were all fantastic!! <3 We'll be reviewing all the entries in the next few days.

Winners will be announced on February 20, 2017! The 3 winners will also be getting either a PM via the forums or contacted via email so we can mail over the prizes. 

• Upvote 1