megan

2017 Valentine's Day Fan Art Contest

146 posts in this topic

I hand drawn my submission this year! I hope you guys enjoy it and everyone has an amazing Valentines!!! (sorry about the quality of the color, it is off from scanning it into the computer.)

C4rHZuJUcAAK_ht.jpg:large

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATM3ZmYAZS05MDAAYy05OQBkYi0wMAItMDAKAEYAAAP6bYoyWY%2FwQJE1S7cqQ9JDBwDO1zCduuN9QbWoMDrC9NsoAAACAQwAAADO1zCduuN9QbWoMDrC9NsoAAFtouZUAAAAARIAEACO4ZM2jM0XQo2nG0GloOBC&X-OWA-CANARY=ojCK22rQAUyl_4EHDWd9zMByLH9bVdQY_AQlZN5TpYZKQAGSN8izOX-85gRFuuLI0LIlZvnBXlA.&token=4d63f741-09ed-4cb0-9f97-e72738da9266&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

Howdy, I made Hatty Hattington with a gem, the Blacksmith Knight, and the Alien out of pipe cleaners. 

(Hopefully the picture actually shows up, I have no idea if this worked)

Saw this competition at the last sec, so this was the only thing I could think of. So.... poopy de poop poop, here's the picture scoop!

I had an earlier entry but I put much more time into this one! Sorry about the blurry camera. People always forget about the more less popular characters, and I believe puppets need equal rights. (You can also see some fingers xD)

These other pictures show other perspectives.

Well I finally finished my submission for the Art Contest...the day it ends...

WOW I procrastinate a lot

it seems like Pink Knight is a real ladies man...or whatever Pink Knight is...

pinkknight.png

Hey!! Here's my entry: 

Definitely had some good times with Castle Crashers, and I've always been a fan of the Necromancer :D

Hey everyone!! Here's my Valentine's Day submission. I've finally managed to finish it!

Happy Valentine Day!! :D

toh-jing-sheng-pit-people.jpg?1487156909

Strawberry: Why do they want to eat us?! *Sniffs*  *Sniffs*

Chocolate: It's Valentine's day and we have hearts stuck all over our heads! Stop crying and start running! We are going to get out of here alive!

So my submission is a Valentine's Birthday present for my brother, combining his favorite Behemoth game with his favorite Star Wars film, Return of the Jedi.

The other half of Pipistrella! <3

Edited by megan
Link was not displaying correctly

As a V-day gift Horatio gets a bomb from the giant bear. Aleks ties up James and leaves him for bandits, because he does not want James to ruin his time with his girlfriend.

My second and final submission. This time it's our favourite Space Bear. Good luck everyone, your entries are awesome! 

lUAA7qt.jpg

Thanks to everyone who submitted an entry this year! These were all fantastic!! <3 We'll be reviewing all the entries in the next few days.

Winners will be announced on February 20, 2017! The 3 winners will also be getting either a PM via the forums or contacted via email so we can mail over the prizes.