Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MissyZero

Pit People: Pit Wall Bug

2 posts in this topic

Hello! So a friend and I are playing the Early Access Pit People on Steam and loving it thus far! 
Recently, we encountered two bugs. The first one we snagged a picture of.

C2866E6FD199BEC75E4E5D7FC9CA5FF2CAADE56B

The enemies were ignoring that blockade in front of us, easily walking over it and into our back lines. The mushroom wasn't the only one doing it! A troll did it first. Our characters could not proceed over it in any way.
The other was when my friend would hover over an enemy while moving his Gorgon, he said the babies would show up on the heads of the closest enemies. Sadly I don't think we caught a picture of it.

Edit: Actually he did. And a troll baby is sitting on top of an archer in the bottom right corner.

EFD0D07B322B0517573CC014778AF8F76F04369C

Anyways, loving the game, and keep up the good work!

Edited by MissyZero
Found the second screenshot of bug

14 hours ago, MissyZero said:

Hello! So a friend and I are playing the Early Access Pit People on Steam and loving it thus far! 
Recently, we encountered two bugs. The first one we snagged a picture of.

C2866E6FD199BEC75E4E5D7FC9CA5FF2CAADE56B

The enemies were ignoring that blockade in front of us, easily walking over it and into our back lines. The mushroom wasn't the only one doing it! A troll did it first. Our characters could not proceed over it in any way.
The other was when my friend would hover over an enemy while moving his Gorgon, he said the babies would show up on the heads of the closest enemies. Sadly I don't think we caught a picture of it.

Edit: Actually he did. And a troll baby is sitting on top of an archer in the bottom right corner.

EFD0D07B322B0517573CC014778AF8F76F04369C

Anyways, loving the game, and keep up the good work!

Thanks for sharing this with us! Noting it now :)