• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gamerpro201

CCR for PS3/PS4

2 posts in this topic

I know this is a wrong subject but could not send or create a new topic forum, why is there no castle crashers HD remastered for ps3/ps4 or pit people for PS4. Just want a answer please. Thanks.

On February 5, 2017 at 0:10 PM, Gamerpro201 said:

I know this is a wrong subject but could not send or create a new topic forum, why is there no castle crashers HD remastered for ps3/ps4 or pit people for PS4. Just want a answer please. Thanks.

Sorry about that! I just updated the permission settings so New Registrants can create new threads anywhere a Member can on the forums.

We'd love to be on every platform, but we're a small team with limited resources and we can only focus on a couple projects at a time. Currently, Pit People is being developed for both Xbox One and Steam at the same time. If we do additional platforms for any of our games in the future then we'll definitely let everyone know! 

Thanks for expressing your interest! <3