tan

CCR PS4

Thanks for your interest! We haven't announced any plans for PS4 right now. We're a small team with limited resources, so we have to pick and choose our projects very carefully -- we hope you understand.

At the moment, we're focused on developing our next game, Pit People, for Xbox One and Steam. It's the first time that we've worked on developing on two separate platforms simultaneously. 

Who knows what the future holds though? If we announce any plans for additional platforms for any of our games, we'll definitely keep the community updated. 

Understandable Megan with a small team/limited budget, but you guys do realize there's over 54M + PS4 sold out there ? 

CC could sell double or triple what it did on Xbox one, just look at rocket league

On 2/20/2017 at 3:49 AM, eaglechopper said:

Understandable Megan with a small team/limited budget, but you guys do realize there's over 54M + PS4 sold out there ? 

CC could sell double or triple what it did on Xbox one, just look at rocket league

It's easy to say that as a consumer but you also have to realize there are probably fees, licenses, and other assets they would need to purchase to be able to do that. Since they already had microsoft licenses back then they probably are more comfortable about making the game for xbox. They also had already decided that early in the process so it wouldn't make sense changing the idea a week before release. They probably know the sales and know how the Industry is moving right now better than we do as consumers. I trust these guys enough to be able to know what is the best for the company with its current small dev team and budget. :D 

On February 21, 2017 at 8:02 AM, Helpinghand97 said:

It's easy to say that as a consumer but you also have to realize there are probably fees, licenses, and other assets they would need to purchase to be able to do that. Since they already had microsoft licenses back then they probably are more comfortable about making the game for xbox. They also had already decided that early in the process so it wouldn't make sense changing the idea a week before release. They probably know the sales and know how the Industry is moving right now better than we do as consumers. I trust these guys enough to be able to know what is the best for the company with its current small dev team and budget. :D 

Sorry I'm late to reply! Thanks for your support, Helpinghand97. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/2/2017 at 5:41 PM, megan said:

Sorry I'm late to reply! Thanks for your support, Helpinghand97. 

No problem it says it in my name. :D I want to be a game developer too so I got to learn this stuff as soon as possible.

Edited by Helpinghand97

In recent times, PS4 has gotten way ahead of xbox, and a few years back, I remember playing castle crashers on *i think* PS3 at pax, the game had a line waiting for it and later that day I got a code for it at an anime game type thing *idk it was weird* but when I played it I loved it, but sadly a few days later my PS3 broke and I did not get a new one because of the cost, but recently I got a PS4. I've been waiting for this game for a while and it still hasn't come out. I tried getting games that were like it, but none of them were the same. As I said earlier PS4 has gotten way ahead of xbox and is now more profitable for game developers to publish on. I think that it's a very fun multiplayer game and has a very unique style.      Thankyou for taking the time to read this and I hope you will respond to me as soon as you are able.

I third the motion.  Is it carried?

... in all seriousness I keep my old beat up 360 just for CC.  Would love to migrate fully to the PS4.  

Same here, I loved CC on the PS3, but was kinda bummed to see the DLC and other game modes only on Xbox. We ended up getting the DLC, but not the game modes. It would be super cool to see that come to the PS4.

I made this account just to add that I wouokd love to see Castle Crashers come to the PS4 aswell.

In fact, I used to play CC on a daily basis on the PS3, with many friends for years. I personally know of about 50 people who would buy this day one.

If they were to do something truly epic, such as putting Castle Crashers and Alien Hominid Remastered on a physical disc copy for the PS4, I think it would sell like crazy. Get in touch with Limited Run Games, FanGamer, or iam8bit. I'm sure the would live to publish the physical media version.

PS4! Just look at how well Cat quest did and it's a small team, they boomed coming to console! We need castle crashes, with ad ons, I'll buy every freaking one, no joke. I did for steam but I can never stay connected to my friends. Friends who.. have PS4! 😍

Yeah, we need this game in PS4! I loved it way back when. If u ever do make it let us know so we can buy it!

Seriously, PS4 players need to play this game! The original Castle Crashers was released for the Xbox 360 in 2008. It was released 2 years later for PlayStation Network. Castle Crashers Remastered was released in September of 2015 for Xbox One. If we follow the pattern, that means Castle Crashers Remastered should’ve came out 4 months ago. We’ve been waiting over 2 YEARS for this to come out for PS4. Please at least GIVE US A DATE to look forward to or just tell us if you aren’t planning on giving PS4 a Remastered version. 

Thank You!

1 hour ago, dvjvcv said:

Seriously, PS4 players need to play this game! The original Castle Crashers was released for the Xbox 360 in 2008. It was released 2 years later for PlayStation Network. Castle Crashers Remastered was released in September of 2015 for Xbox One. If we follow the pattern, that means Castle Crashers Remastered should’ve came out 4 months ago. We’ve been waiting over 2 YEARS for this to come out for PS4. Please at least GIVE US A DATE to look forward to or just tell us if you aren’t planning on giving PS4 a Remastered version. 

Thank You!

Merged your message with this existing CCR PS4 thread. Still no plans announced for PS4 at this time.

you neeeeeeeed to remaster it for PlayStation i'm telling you this game was live as freak and i would love to see it get remastered on PS4 too.

Castle Crashers was one of my favorite games on PS3.. every now and then I'll search it on the PlayStation store for PS4. A lot of people would really enjoy this game being brought up to PS4. Please consider pushing for it rather than holding off its such a good game that should be shared on both consoles. 

On 2/10/2018 at 4:14 AM, LordK said:

Castle Crashers was one of my favorite games on PS3.. every now and then I'll search it on the PlayStation store for PS4. A lot of people would really enjoy this game being brought up to PS4. Please consider pushing for it rather than holding off its such a good game that should be shared on both consoles. 

all platforms*

Hello.  Made an account to show my desire and wishes of playing Castle Crashers Remastered on the PS4.  I played it on PS3 to completion and loved every minute of it.  I see the Xbox One has the remastered version.  Please follow in your original footsteps and release it on PS4 after the Xbox One version like you did with Xbox, then PS3.  I want to play it all over again with new players online on my PS4.  Thank you and good luck in your endeavors.

Me and a lot of the community want castle crashers to come to ps4 I know your a small team but please show ps4 some love we just want castle crashers that's all please at least try to make it your next priority after your done with pit people please me and the community beg of you or at least give us a date you might just might work on it please I don't wanna sleep knowing I will never be able to play my favorite game ever again:( please.

I myself along with my younger brother loved playing Castle Crashers on PS3 when my brother and I were younger. I believe we were around 10 when we played and it was in all honesty, the best game we ever played. If there is a remastered version on Xbox One, why not on PS4? When you guys are done with Pit People please make a ps4 version so I can play my favorite game again.