megan    543

Thanks for your interest! We haven't announced any plans for PS4 right now. We're a small team with limited resources, so we have to pick and choose our projects very carefully -- we hope you understand.

At the moment, we're focused on developing our next game, Pit People, for Xbox One and Steam. It's the first time that we've worked on developing on two separate platforms simultaneously. 

Who knows what the future holds though? If we announce any plans for additional platforms for any of our games, we'll definitely keep the community updated. 

Understandable Megan with a small team/limited budget, but you guys do realize there's over 54M + PS4 sold out there ? 

CC could sell double or triple what it did on Xbox one, just look at rocket league

On 2/20/2017 at 3:49 AM, eaglechopper said:

Understandable Megan with a small team/limited budget, but you guys do realize there's over 54M + PS4 sold out there ? 

CC could sell double or triple what it did on Xbox one, just look at rocket league

It's easy to say that as a consumer but you also have to realize there are probably fees, licenses, and other assets they would need to purchase to be able to do that. Since they already had microsoft licenses back then they probably are more comfortable about making the game for xbox. They also had already decided that early in the process so it wouldn't make sense changing the idea a week before release. They probably know the sales and know how the Industry is moving right now better than we do as consumers. I trust these guys enough to be able to know what is the best for the company with its current small dev team and budget. :D 

megan    543
On February 21, 2017 at 8:02 AM, Helpinghand97 said:

It's easy to say that as a consumer but you also have to realize there are probably fees, licenses, and other assets they would need to purchase to be able to do that. Since they already had microsoft licenses back then they probably are more comfortable about making the game for xbox. They also had already decided that early in the process so it wouldn't make sense changing the idea a week before release. They probably know the sales and know how the Industry is moving right now better than we do as consumers. I trust these guys enough to be able to know what is the best for the company with its current small dev team and budget. :D 

Sorry I'm late to reply! Thanks for your support, Helpinghand97. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/2/2017 at 5:41 PM, megan said:

Sorry I'm late to reply! Thanks for your support, Helpinghand97. 

No problem it says it in my name. :D I want to be a game developer too so I got to learn this stuff as soon as possible.

Edited by Helpinghand97

mike222-777    0

In recent times, PS4 has gotten way ahead of xbox, and a few years back, I remember playing castle crashers on *i think* PS3 at pax, the game had a line waiting for it and later that day I got a code for it at an anime game type thing *idk it was weird* but when I played it I loved it, but sadly a few days later my PS3 broke and I did not get a new one because of the cost, but recently I got a PS4. I've been waiting for this game for a while and it still hasn't come out. I tried getting games that were like it, but none of them were the same. As I said earlier PS4 has gotten way ahead of xbox and is now more profitable for game developers to publish on. I think that it's a very fun multiplayer game and has a very unique style.      Thankyou for taking the time to read this and I hope you will respond to me as soon as you are able.