ThresherShark

Will Pit People be available on Mac?

I have started playing the game today and it is AMAZING! This is probably the best turn-based game out there. I really want this game for my mac as well, so I was wondering if Behemoth had any intentions of making this game mac-compatible. My guess is that they do and they are just in the very early stages of the game, but I would like someone to verify my guess.

Thanks!

~Thresh

megan    543
On February 15, 2017 at 5:08 PM, ThresherShark said:

I have started playing the game today and it is AMAZING! This is probably the best turn-based game out there. I really want this game for my mac as well, so I was wondering if Behemoth had any intentions of making this game mac-compatible. My guess is that they do and they are just in the very early stages of the game, but I would like someone to verify my guess.

Thanks!

~Thresh

We would like our brand new engine that we've built from the ground up to cover every platform we can manage. Part of the hope is to have this new engine be extremely flexible and meet all of the expectations that most people will have of us.

It is planned and very much expected that we will have the programming team directly take a solid stab at the engine's strengths and flexibility near the completion of Pit People (ETA 2-12 months) which very much can and should include Mac and Linux - but what details do or don't get successfully tackled is hard to say at this point.

Fingers crossed!!