BudderTheDude

battle block theater service not avaiable

ever time i try to play battle block theatre online on my xbox one it says that the bbt service isnt avaiable what do i do its been like this for a month

megan    543
On February 22, 2017 at 11:51 PM, BudderTheDude said:

ever time i try to play battle block theatre online on my xbox one it says that the bbt service isnt avaiable what do i do its been like this for a month

Hi! The service should have gotten back up on Tuesday. Are you still unable to play certain playlists now? Which areas are you trying to access?

Thanks for the heads up!

Tsengraiden    0

I play on the Xbox 360 and it lets me play online, but it also says the service is unavailable and won't let me play any furbottom features. I never even got a chance to play it!!! 

Hi, Megan. I have the same problem. I stated playing just over week ago and local play and Xbox live games are fine but it says on the main menu "Battleblock Theater service is not available. Try again later" and its said it for the last week.

Have the servers been shut down? I wanted to try some community levels and the Furbottom features. Maybe get some Star heads.

megan    543

We are aware of the issue and deeply apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We are actively working with Microsoft on the issue and hope to resolve it as soon as possible.

We could actually use everyone's help in pinpointing the issue as well. If you haven't done so already, please specify which service is down for you (UGC Feeds, FF, etc...) and whether it is occurring on an Xbox 360 or Xbox One BackCompat? This additional info will really help in our efforts to resolve the issue!

On 2/22/2017 at 11:51 PM, BudderTheDude said:

Which areas in BattleBlock Theater on Xbox One have you been unable to play?

On 4/12/2017 at 4:06 AM, JJ Hunsecker said:

Hi, Megan. I have the same problem. I stated playing just over week ago and local play and Xbox live games are fine but it says on the main menu "Battleblock Theater service is not available. Try again later" and its said it for the last week.

Have the servers been shut down? I wanted to try some community levels and the Furbottom features. Maybe get some Star heads.

Are you playing on Xbox 360 or Xbox One via backward compatibility? 

Thank you all for your help!