AcerMajor

Insane Desert Help

4 posts in this topic

I've been having a good run on inane mode, that's until I tried to complete Desert, the difficult part of this level is the scarabs. They have a ridiculous amount of health and do a lot of damage, I'm not too concerned about the royal guards since their bomb magic is nothing.  Is there any tips on how to eliminate the scarabs while still maintaining my health?

I'm guessing you're probably over or at level 50 by now, so what I would do is probably do the XXYY combo (Xbox controls), or the ◻◻△△ combo (PS3/4 controls). What that combo will do is air juggle the enemies as much as you like until you think they have died. I know that some of the enemies you can't air juggle, so you can do the pretty OP combo: XXXYY (xbox controls) & ◻◻◻△△ (PS3/4 controls) which is the Diving Spin Combo. I don't know how to describe the Diving Spin Combo all I know is that if you do this multiple times, it can kill the enemy in no time! So yeah, hopefully this helped you, and good luck!

On 3/26/2017 at 11:50 AM, Sir Hattington III said:

I'm guessing you're probably over or at level 50 by now, so what I would do is probably do the XXYY combo (Xbox controls), or the ◻◻△△ combo (PS3/4 controls). What that combo will do is air juggle the enemies as much as you like until you think they have died. I know that some of the enemies you can't air juggle, so you can do the pretty OP combo: XXXYY (xbox controls) & ◻◻◻△△ (PS3/4 controls) which is the Diving Spin Combo. I don't know how to describe the Diving Spin Combo all I know is that if you do this multiple times, it can kill the enemy in no time! So yeah, hopefully this helped you, and good luck!

I'm about level 80 on most of the characters. Thank you!