Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hunteil

Xbox One: Vibrations / Rumble World Map

2 posts in this topic

Console: Xbox One

Possible glitch? While exploring, my controller will rumble at certain locations. There's no way to figure out what's causing it either. It's possible it's related to secrets and maybe something not released yet. But I can drive over the spot, rumble, then drive away, it'll stop. Then drive back to said spot and still rumble. After awhile it goes away I think? I usually drive away then return due to dead end and it's done. It might be related to the falling stars or snow flakes?

3 hours ago, Hunteil said:

Console: Xbox One

Possible glitch? While exploring, my controller will rumble at certain locations. There's no way to figure out what's causing it either. It's possible it's related to secrets and maybe something not released yet. But I can drive over the spot, rumble, then drive away, it'll stop. Then drive back to said spot and still rumble. After awhile it goes away I think? I usually drive away then return due to dead end and it's done. It might be related to the falling stars or snow flakes?

If you fire the cannon around the area with the rumbling/sparkles then a fountain of gold sprays up from the ground for a second or two :)