MCKinsley99

The Battleblock Theater Services are down.

3 posts in this topic

Hi. I play battleblock theater very often and have recently been trying to unlock all the achievements on Xbox one but a couple of days ago the services shut down and now I can't play online with my friends and I can't meet new people to trade with to get one specific achievement is this a permanent thing 

On 4/10/2017 at 1:21 AM, MCKinsley99 said:

Hi. I play battleblock theater very often and have recently been trying to unlock all the achievements on Xbox one but a couple of days ago the services shut down and now I can't play online with my friends and I can't meet new people to trade with to get one specific achievement is this a permanent thing 

Hi MCKinsley99!
We are aware of the issue and deeply apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We are actively working with Microsoft on the issue and hope to resolve it as soon as possible.

We could actually use your help in pinpointing the issue as well. Could you specify which services are down for you (Online multiplayer in general, UGC Feeds, FF, etc...) and whether it is occurring on an Xbox 360 or Xbox One via Backward Compatibility? This additional info will really help in our efforts to resolve the issue!

Im unable to access the furbottom features on my xbox 360 or xbox one (backwards compatibility). I do not have issues accessing this on steam.