• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE

FeaturePost_HOOSHMAND.jpg

We've updated the Co-Op Feature in BattleBlock Theater Steam!

Play Vexing Vibrancy by Quady14 (Steam) in Furbottom's Features to unlock Hooshmand after the finale!

Edit: 5/5/2017

We've updated the Co-Op Feature in BattleBlock Theater XBLA!

The Adventure by Define Funny

The new unlock for completing Furbottom's Features is now Snail. 

Edited by megan
XBLA Feature updated

I re-ran a level of Ampersand (having done them all already), and did not get Hooshmand unlocked.  Have you changed how that works?

Edited by Tyrian Mollusk
Correction

16 hours ago, Tyrian Mollusk said:

I re-ran a level of Ampersand (having done them all already), and did not get Hooshmand unlocked.  Have you changed how that works?

Are you playing on Steam or XBLA? Our XBLA features have not been updated recently due to technical issues. 

38 minutes ago, megan said:

Are you playing on Steam or XBLA? Our XBLA features have not been updated recently due to technical issues. 

Your XBLA features have not been updated in AGES.  I'm talking about Steam, where Ampersand is the current solo feature.

On 4/27/2017 at 3:47 PM, Tyrian Mollusk said:

Your XBLA features have not been updated in AGES.  I'm talking about Steam, where Ampersand is the current solo feature.

Thanks for the heads up! We've just updated it on Steam now. Let us know if Hooshmand doesn't unlock when you play the Steam Furbottom's Feature! 

On 27/04/2017 at 11:47 PM, Tyrian Mollusk said:

To unlock Hooshmand you need to do the Co-Op Feature, not the Solo. I think that's where you've gotten problems.

11 hours ago, Hydro said:

To unlock Hooshmand you need to do the Co-Op Feature, not the Solo. I think that's where you've gotten problems.

That's not how it works.  You get the head for completing either feature, not just the one that changed that week.  If you already finished one of them previously, you can just do one of its levels again and it counts for re-finishing the set.

Now that whatever was wrong is fixed (thanks megan), I got Hooshmand for doing Ampesand #1, as expected.

On 5/2/2017 at 11:04 PM, Tyrian Mollusk said:

That's not how it works.  You get the head for completing either feature, not just the one that changed that week.  If you already finished one of them previously, you can just do one of its levels again and it counts for re-finishing the set.

Now that whatever was wrong is fixed (thanks megan), I got Hooshmand for doing Ampesand #1, as expected.

Awesome! 

I'm also happy to share that we were able to update the unlocks today for XBLA! A separate post coming soon.