Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SleepySRH

Microtransaction Idea

2 posts in this topic

So I noticed the Bespeckled Horse (the hint giraffe) mentions-oh hold on one sec... *puts up an Impenetrable Cereal Box Fort to protect from hate* ...Mentions that "This game needs microtransactions..." and I *looks around* have to agree.

Don't get the wrong idea I'm only trying to help the game with funding without doing straight charity lol.

Personally Yes they are lots of ad-ons and flair for your humans to use. However they all look the same. I know we got bonus Castle Crasher helms (which no offense look awful on anything not a cyclops.) Not too mention their stats arent -ahem- "useful"

So lets fix that and make you a buck... Literally, one dollar.

Let me buy "Red Knight" give him a Red Font Name and make his shirt red at least if you want go the extra mile and make him a human shape that matches the Helmet we have to use currently. I would do it especially if I could get the Necromancer.

Now here's where I'm gonna expand into Achievements, Legendary Items, and a unique feature.

Lets start legendary item. Now you have the helm, and a colored shirt. What else does a good crasher need... a weapon. Make All the crashers, pink knight, and necromancer main weapons in-game for everyone. I was thinking 1 would be randomly hidden randomly in a hidden cash trove on the world map everytime the Bear moves the city. so in order to find it you have to feel for the rumbles and hope your lucky, unlike buttons/levers which are fixed position.

Now what do these weapons do? NOTHING!!! Yup nothing... on their own. However combine the weapon, with the helm, and the proper knight you get a Unique feature. Like Voltron, now that the Red Knight is Whole he now has use of his full power... "Chain Lightning" like robots. Yeah its nothing too fantastic I mean but I had some ideas:

Red Knight - Robot's Chain Lightning

Orange Knight - Hits can cause an Fiery Knockback

Green Knight - When connected to 3 or more enemies does a Mushrooms Poison Attack that always poisons enemies

Blue Knight - When 1 space is between him and an enemy he will use an Ice Spear like a thrown axe that can freeze

Pink Knight - Double Healing from Cupcakes

Necromancer - When he kills a non-zombie enemy they resurrect immediately as a zombie for your side.

Basically its just your normal human with a perk I mean I guess you couldnt make the weapons a little buffed elemental wise also. I mean have to make worth something for the non-paying people right.

Red-lightning, Orange - fire, Green-poison, Blue-ice, Pink-Rainbow (we need anti ghost weapons!), Necromancer-def plus.

Last but not least, Achievements. I was thinking that for assembling all 4 crashes into 1 build set you unlock the achievement "Pit Crashing! - Assemble all 4 Castle Crashers in Pit People (thanx!)" and then if you add the Pink Knight & Necromancer to that same build to fill the last two slots of the set you unlock "Can we come too! - Assemble a full team of 6 crashers." Ya know what lets just put one more achievement in, for the non-paying players. "These look strangly familiar - Find all 6 Epic Weapons on the world map"

Now that I've explained it let's recap. You have the castle crashers helmets in game which arent much use, we need new human/demi-clops "bodies." My idea gets you that new body, finds a use for those bad helms by giving you a perk, and gets you some gamerscore. How much does this cost you tho? 

$1, one dollar, uno dinero... that's it. (per character, taxes and fees may apply as per your country or ctate). I mainly say this cause I love Castle Crashers, The Behemoth, Newgrounds was probably the first website I ever lurked like 20 years ago. I'd gladly give you $1 to help your game and get some more collaboration stuff in Pit People. Not to mention this is viable for your other game. Perhaps a hidden helmet for a vampire that turns him into alien hominid instead with a blaster pistol and a bite melee that heals like the vampire your using, wings are changed to a teleport so he still a vampire but with a gun attack, ringing any bells, anyone like it, anyone?

Anyways you can all flame me for trying to help them fund the game your playing now, but please do also provide some input on the ideas themself :P

That loading screen tip is just joking. Microtransactions isn't something that we've done and no current plans to start doing them in the near future. 

Thanks for looking out though! The best way to support us is by playing the game and you're already doing that! We also have an online store with official merch if anyone is interested. It's linked at the top of the page ;)