Sign in to follow this  
SleepySRH

Human vs Demiclops

SleepySRH    0

Most players don't seem to know or just plain don't use the other demi-clops besides Yosef. They are much more rare and by the time you find any you already have a large amount of humans much stronger. Really there doesn't seem to be much difference, which is a shame waste of a race. The answer is already in the game though when you have to recruit a cyclops to end an argument and the cyclops tells the group "he can focus better because he has one eye" ding-ding-ding!

If a fully grown cyclops is a hulking brute who cant use a bow, the smaller version should capitalize on their ability to focus with weapons. I mean bows and rapiers. I rarely see more then 1 bow or rapier in a group in a serious team because they are a liability. If you made demi-clops stronger with bows and gave em more dodge they would be able to breathe more life into builds as a swift frontliner or a powerful backliner. Humans with rapiers is good but not ideal. So why not just make humans awful with rapiers and more defense and demi-clops more dodge.

Just a thought, really does seem like a waste of a race and there are no difference between them and humans as far as i've seen and tested.

Edited by SleepySRH