Freekill

I'm making some guides and I need your help.

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I have made and I'm still making some guides for the BattleBlock, you can see them here:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Freekill/myworkshopfiles/?section=guides&appid=238460

I need help naming the creatures and blocks;

Here is the list of things I need a name for: Red Secret Level bird, black Smoke Cat Monster, block that when activated provides a bridge, Sideways Moving Creatures that serve as platforms, blocks that move in random directions, NPC AI blocker, Cats with gems, Cat in a spaceship, Robots that fire rockets, Flying Safe, Raccoon looking creature that eats Prisoners, Cannon that fires Red flying blocks.

Thanks in advance!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the Raccoon-esque creature is called a Raccalope...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dylki said:

I think the Raccoon-esque creature is called a Raccalope...

It's just Raccoon 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cannon = Cannon

Monsters that move from side to side = Cloud Monsters I think? That's what I've always called them.

Moving blocks = Wooden blocks

Spaceship Cat = UFO Cat

I'm not sure what you mean by black smoke cat monster.

The names that I put might not be official, but I've just put the names that I've most heard them referred to as. Hopefully they're correct!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Steve Harvey said:

Cannon = Cannon

Monsters that move from side to side = Cloud Monsters I think? That's what I've always called them.

Moving blocks = Wooden blocks

Spaceship Cat = UFO Cat

I'm not sure what you mean by black smoke cat monster.

The names that I put might not be official, but I've just put the names that I've most heard them referred to as. Hopefully they're correct!

Gonna jump in with some of the official wording:

 

Monster that moves side to side = Ferdinand

I think Moving Blocks are just Moving Blocks

 

Thanks for jumping in Steve Harvey and Dylki!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dylki said:

I think the Raccoon-esque creature is called a Raccalope...

4 hours ago, megan said:

It's just Raccoon 

 

Thank you for the answers! Just got an email notification, didn't have time to check earlier.

14 minutes ago, Steve Harvey said:

Cannon = Cannon

Monsters that move from side to side = Cloud Monsters I think? That's what I've always called them.

Moving blocks = Wooden blocks

Spaceship Cat = UFO Cat

I'm not sure what you mean by black smoke cat monster.

The names that I put might not be official, but I've just put the names that I've most heard them referred to as. Hopefully they're correct!

 

Edited by megan
Datamined image
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Freekill said:

 

Thank you for the answers! Just got an email notification, didn't have time to check earlier.

 

I removed the image you originally had because that was datamined by someone since that isn't in the final version of the game. Please remove that from the guide. Thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now