LoneylS

Weekly and Event Prisoners not unlocking!

Since the 25% off Prisoner,i cant get any of them unlocked,not even the Santa one! Im sure that i dont have any of them. And finishing the solo Furbottom and relaunching the game didnt help! What should i do? Really like that santa one!

On 12/24/2017 at 8:06 AM, LoneylS said:

Since the 25% off Prisoner,i cant get any of them unlocked,not even the Santa one! Im sure that i dont have any of them. And finishing the solo Furbottom and relaunching the game didnt help! What should i do? Really like that santa one!

Hi! Could you try heading into an online area of BattleBlock Theater again? We've tried to reset the unlock. Please let us know if it worked :) 

On 2017/12/27 at 9:37 AM, megan said:

Hi! Could you try heading into an online area of BattleBlock Theater again? We've tried to reset the unlock. Please let us know if it worked :) 

Aw finally got the chance to go online. Still nothing! This problem occurs only after that fail-to-register gems situation,but fine afterwards except no prisoners.

1 hour ago, LoneylS said:

Aw finally got the chance to go online. Still nothing! This problem occurs only after that fail-to-register gems situation,but fine afterwards except no prisoners.

Ah, sorry the unlock changed today. So it would be "Final Unicorn" that gets unlocked. Did you get that one?

14 hours ago, megan said:

Ah, sorry the unlock changed today. So it would be "Final Unicorn" that gets unlocked. Did you get that one?

It's ok that it changed,the problem is not even after finishing Furbottom grants the weekly unlock. And nope,no santa no unicorn for me. Sad.