LoneylS

Weekly and Event Prisoners not unlocking!

Recommended Posts

Since the 25% off Prisoner,i cant get any of them unlocked,not even the Santa one! Im sure that i dont have any of them. And finishing the solo Furbottom and relaunching the game didnt help! What should i do? Really like that santa one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2017 at 8:06 AM, LoneylS said:

Since the 25% off Prisoner,i cant get any of them unlocked,not even the Santa one! Im sure that i dont have any of them. And finishing the solo Furbottom and relaunching the game didnt help! What should i do? Really like that santa one!

Hi! Could you try heading into an online area of BattleBlock Theater again? We've tried to reset the unlock. Please let us know if it worked :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017/12/27 at 9:37 AM, megan said:

Hi! Could you try heading into an online area of BattleBlock Theater again? We've tried to reset the unlock. Please let us know if it worked :) 

Aw finally got the chance to go online. Still nothing! This problem occurs only after that fail-to-register gems situation,but fine afterwards except no prisoners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LoneylS said:

Aw finally got the chance to go online. Still nothing! This problem occurs only after that fail-to-register gems situation,but fine afterwards except no prisoners.

Ah, sorry the unlock changed today. So it would be "Final Unicorn" that gets unlocked. Did you get that one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, megan said:

Ah, sorry the unlock changed today. So it would be "Final Unicorn" that gets unlocked. Did you get that one?

It's ok that it changed,the problem is not even after finishing Furbottom grants the weekly unlock. And nope,no santa no unicorn for me. Sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now