Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HomunculusWrath

IM BAAAAACK!!!!!

155 posts in this topic

2 years since my last post I am aware but I have returned to castle crashers once again. In celebration here is a fancy new remake of the anti-orange knight i did so long ago

21340ar.png

my first ever computer castle crashers art, the bull knight

2yotiyv.jpg

a blade i made for a character that im working on, not sure if ill use it though

2nt93kn.jpg

an alternate costume for my favorite character snakey/ forest knight

1z6hdv.jpg

an axe (kinda) that i wanna use in a green knight alt-costume remake im planning on doing next

2vs4x7s.jpg

the green knight but evil. I want to adjust his hands but that will just have to be in the future

28gzdya.png

the evil version of my favorite of the four original knights

24gvq0i.png

Here is the requested evil blue knight pretty proud of em but i m still reusing most of the parts from my previous evil knights... meh. im going to add helm visor detail but i gotta go to bed so ill add it tomorrow so Spartan if you wanna add it now you can or you can wait for the finished one tomorrow. <3

v688zt.png

the last evil knight, the red knight, now i just gotta do a group pose shot of em.

2w6cpr9.png

A random crest i made for my avi

2jc9eh5.png

the holy golden sorcerer that was made for the weapon, im actually rather proud of the way he turned out

e80jlh.png

The greek spartan fresh from the oven. Sorry it took me a while to pump out another piece

2yz0nc9.png

THIS IS CASTLE CRASHERS!!!!

104nmzc.jpg

its an elf warriror kinda guy

211vr6d.png

been off for a while sorry guys, here is the vampire for the halloween spirit

ng7o87.png

the astral knight, sorry im getting slow with the new art :(

x4hv9g.jpg

my first request art ever done, the water blader for Cory The Icekimo

15q9f29.png

the elemental wizard, the 2nd request i've done thus far

30lgqr5.png

The king slayer, idea by novastar117

55888576qb0.th.png

my first piece done in photo shop 6 elements and a drawing pad!

27yxx91.jpg

green knight, more expirimenting with the drawing pad

skatchesuploadpn5.th.png

my first piece of non CC art (sorry) however its the best art ive done

25hk0mf.png

sig artwork for myself

14wdk4n.png

Three knights of my own castle crasher lore, calling down a meteor shower onto the world below. The one with the shield is my honor guard, the one with the flag is obviously my standard bearer, and the final one is my captain summoner all in service to the insidious Astral Knight!

4smiye.png

Two animal orbs I'm pretty proud of, Norman and the newly named Fargus, The Chameleon.

hipposubboss.th.png

Deciding to take on something more ambitious i present a sub-boss of my own fan fic, a giant angry hippo that would serve as a captain of sorts among the astral knights. This is a size comparison to a hastily resized honor guard knight.

qmyyk2.png

A new WIP as of now, Ghost Armor, a boss of a haunted castle. The fight would consist of destroying his armor making him vulnerable to attack but after a 3rd of his health is gone he would possess another suit of armor on the wall now making him more difficult. He would do this three times getting progressively harder till you finally win. I wish I could make games. *Gargantuan sigh*

2zs5ppw.png

Rus the Lawlrus

=============================================================

fireknight.png

My first piece of art upon my return, happy to see the whole community is still live and well!

redknight.png

If I've done one i might as well do em all! The red Knight done evil!

stuffu.png

My new avi

greenknight.png

Evil Green Knight

darkiceknight.png

Final of the 4 done! W00t!

maybe a baby tree :D

i was trying to think of a plant to use and i couldn't come up with anything because vines would be... weird, a flower doesnt fit the character, but a tree sounds like it would work :D

These look really freaking awesome! I like the Bull Animal Orb. Maybe the other form of Snakey can have a a snake (that looks like the snakes Medusa launches out).

These look really freaking awesome! I like the Bull Animal Orb. Maybe the other form of Snakey can have a a snake (that looks like the snakes Medusa launches out).

thats actually a really good idea, him being called snakey and affiliated with medusa and i never considered a snake orb!

thats actually a really good idea, him being called snakey and affiliated with medusa and i never considered a snake orb!

Thanks, and I really like the 2 new drawings! That axe thing looks awesome!!!

What's the name for your last knight. I want to draw him!

Great work! Happy drawing :)

i just made him as a sinister anti-green knight, im glad you guys like my drawings

The Evil Green Knight is awesome

What program do you use, by the way?

i use adobe illustrator 10

Cool, is it any good?

(Love the crest by the way, I could have a go at re-sizing it without squashing it for you ;) )

EDIT: I got bored, so went ahead and re-sized it anyway

Homonucleus_crest-2.png

What do you think? You don't have to use it of course, its just a random act of kindness :lol:

But seriously, you don't have to.

i use adobe illustrator 10

Cool, is it any good?

(Love the crest by the way, I could have a go at re-sizing it without squashing it for you ;) )

EDIT: I got bored, so went ahead and re-sized it anyway

Homonucleus_crest-2.png

What do you think? You don't have to use it of course, its just a random act of kindness :lol:

But seriously, you don't have to.

actually id rather use the one i got sorry :cry: lol, i resized mine in paint and it was all weird and yes illustrator is good if you get used to it, it took me about two-3 days of working with it and then i tried making castle crashers stuff when i started drawing it on paper.

Nice...one last question; do you use a mouse or graphic tablet?

Dude, Your incredible with a mouse, You should definitely get a tablet. I think you should make a evil version of the ice knight, he's my favorite character and I like your other evil knights a lot. :D

Dude, Your incredible with a mouse, You should definitely get a tablet. I think you should make a evil version of the ice knight, he's my favorite character and I like your other evil knights a lot. :D

ty, i want to get a tablet but ive been having trouble finding a good one, if someone could link me to a good tablet id give you a virtual hug minus the awkward part of it. Also, im doing all the main 4 knights in evil form, i was gonna do the red knight next but i guess ill do the blue knight first. Sorry, i dont know how well i can make a chicago bears football knight ( GO BEARS!) but ill give it a show when im done with the four knights.

Wow i didn't know so much could be done with the mouse :shock: those are some really good pictures (especially the golden guy :lol: )

Wow i didn't know so much could be done with the mouse :shock: those are some really good pictures (especially the golden guy :lol: )

ty, golden is my fave, ur GIF is really funny too

Do you mind if I save the blue knight when you get done with him so I can put him in sigs and stuff? If not I won't, also I heard Bamboo and Bamboo Fun Tablets are good.Iplan on getting a Bamboo for Christmas :)

Do you mind if I save the blue knight when you get done with him so I can put him in sigs and stuff? If not I won't, also I heard Bamboo and Bamboo Fun Tablets are good.Iplan on getting a Bamboo for Christmas :)

yes you can use him i dont have a prob with that and ill check out that bamboo tablet ty

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0