IcedPea

Find people to play CC with here!

527 posts in this topic

Hi, new to the community and my first post here! I'm looking to expand my gold skull collection (3 so far) and I'd like to have to some people who know what they're doing assist me. It's been very frustrating with randoms who are completely terrible and leave the game once they've been downed. I'm not at an expert level player yet, but I consider myself above average and I feel I can be of good assistance. I play on PSN and my handle is GeT_MuRkeD_SoN . Add me if you are looking to expand your Gold Skulls as well!

P.S. Try your best to conserve potions, lol.

Hi, new to the community and my first post here! I'm looking to expand my gold skull collection (3 so far) and I'd like to have to some people who know what they're doing assist me. It's been very frustrating with randoms who are completely terrible and leave the game once they've been downed. I'm not at an expert level player yet, but I consider myself above average and I feel I can be of good assistance. I play on PSN and my handle is GeT_MuRkeD_SoN . Add me if you are looking to expand your Gold Skulls as well!

I feel that we share a common goal. If I don't add you first add Dark_Ansem. Do you have a mic?

I feel that we share a common goal. If I don't add you first add Dark_Ansem. Do you have a mic?

I'll help out if you want. I have all Gold Skulls but I'll still help out if xDarkAnsem invites me. :)

Im looking for someone 2 help me with getting past insane mode and gettin my first gold skull(havent been able 2 play for awhile but im free now :) )i have a lvl 56 ninja with max agility so obviously that means i arrow spam. im only able 2 play at 6pm (pacific time). any1 up for it?

I would like to complete the CC multiplayer trophies. Would anyone like to add me to their PS3 and play?

Hey guys, really getting into castle crashers, would love to have some people to play with :D. currently working my favorite character (Blue Knight) through insane mode, also working on unlocking characters. Im on XBOX live, feel free to add my gamertag, its in my signature. :D happy hunting

Hey guys, XBLA player, lvl. 49 pink knight currently, going for the gold, just hoping to pull together a couple of players with the same goal, not the best player not the worst player, as long as you aren't god awful at this game I think we could be friends. Just message cdymn1234 on XBL

Hey guys, XBLA player, lvl. 49 pink knight currently, going for the gold, just hoping to pull together a couple of players with the same goal, not the best player not the worst player, as long as you aren't god awful at this game I think we could be friends. Just message cdymn1234 on XBL

After finals next week i should have some more time to play. I can play with you then.

GT: T Diamond 01

Hey, I'm also AurionROX on PSN. It's 7 pm here, 06 / 01 / 2012, I'm a level 65 red knight. Hoping to just go through insane with somedy else so it doesn't get boring, would really like some PvP too.

PSN ID: xGobstopper

Lvl 70 Conehead

I'll level a back up later but Conehead is all I intend to play.

Hello! I am a completely new player to Castle Crashers. I tried twice to play Online, but the people are at least level 20, beaten the game, and rush to the Final Battle. I want 3 people that have a Level 1 character and are willing to play with me without rushing. Add me: Lucio_1995

Hi,

I just downloaded the game on steam, and I was looking for a coop game, but it I can't find any party. Is there a way to play with random people or noone play this game on pc?

Psn: yourname101. Note: I CANNOT host.

I have a level 99 green knight & can juggle with him.

I'm at the wizard castle (essentially the last part of the game) but the beginning (I need to beat all 4 bosses).

I just need a few partners so we can survive the necromancer.

Mike or not.

(I also have a bunch of other high level dudes)

Hi i seaching people for insane,my goal is complet all gold skull i know i'm late for do this  because i juste discovery this beautiful game 

psn:thesuperboy1234

PSN : GMO_X
Mic: Yes

- Currently my Highest Character is a 78 Orange Knight

- Currently trying to complete Insane Mode

- I am a team player (I revive people and do not rage quit)

- I am on central time zone and I usually am on from 6pm-11pm

- I am open to all game invites aslong as your on my friend's list

XBL: wardensharp

Mic: yes

I'm also looking for people to play on Insanity with.  I have a 59 Red Knight, 59 Industrialist, 50ish Fencer, and a bunch of 30-35 characters.  Send me a message on XBL or a friend request and lets get started.  I'm anxious to get a gold skull.

Also, check out my DLC and patch ideas -

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/856-dlc-ideas-thread/page-41#entry270008

I really want to see this idea happen - a  patch for Castle Crashers that adds a separate matchmaking queue exclusively for Insane mode.

XBL:XxBossSlaYerXx

Mic:Yes

I need someone to beat Insane mode with me! Right now my strongest is a industrialist lv.68 and I'm on the desert. Anyone wanna help me out?

PSN: WarofAres

Mic: Not at the moment

I'm always up to help with Insane modes.

[Note] I'm a late night gamer. If you're struggling to find someone for a match due to how late it is, i'll help a brother out if i'm on. 

I've been trying the Industrial Castle on insane solo for ages and I just can't get past the elevator. Add me on Steam - camerafans.

I have a level 40 Industrialist and a level 61 Blue Knight that I've been using.