• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
IcedPea

Find people to play CC with here!

527 posts in this topic

I play sporadically, but I'm wanting to catch my industrialist up to my Blue Knight, so I will run anything with anybody. Feel free to add me.

Okay, so, basically, I'm playing Castle Crashers ranked Arena tomorrow (8th of November) starting from maybe 4pm GMT. Anyone that wants to play me should get on around that time, or message me!

Gamertag is down in my signature.

I havent yet got to play online because of the TU not being released yet, or I havent check. When im able to play online my gamertag is NachoLove95. Add me :D

Hello everyone!

I am currently looking for people to play casually with and train with new characters!

I have beaten the game once before and have been online many times. My best guy is level 34 I think. The characters I want to train are the Alien or Fire monster.

Add my gamertag: Monarch1994

Hello everyone!

I am currently looking for people to play casually with and train with new characters!

I have beaten the game once before and have been online many times. My best guy is level 34 I think. The characters I want to train are the Alien or Fire monster.

Add my gamertag: Monarch1994

Sure thing man!

I'll help you on the weekend (most likely Sunday)

Well, my computer was broken, but I'm back!

Glad to see this thread working out as I planned. If anyone needs help with anything on CC, I have a level 99 Brute, and a lot of free time. Weekends are best for me, and anytime after 4:00pm EST I tend to squeeze some Crashing in.

My gamertag is IcedPea, so send a request if you want! :D

I'd like to help people with anything. Shoot me up with a message and we could play CC someday. I'm usually on Xbox during the weekdays from 4:00-10:00 PM. Somedays I'll play, and somedays will bee too busy for me to get on Xbox, but if you need any weapons, Animal Orbs, or anything, ask me or any of the other nice people here.

Edit: Oh yeah, would help if my Gamertag is here. :lol: It's Ray Dawgz. I might not accept Friend Requests, but I'll definitley try to help you out if you need anything.

my gamertag is now "a crunk cat" so add that if you want to play!

sorry for declining anyone earlier! :(

So i was one of the many who lost a character due to the glitch, so if anyone would like to help me get weapons, pets or anything back i'd really appreciate it. my gamertag is oktob3r

and hell if ya just wanna play that's cool too ^_^

If anyone needs a lot of XP or secret legendary weapons or demon doors on fable2, i can help. Im also an absolute monster on quests.

I was the first person to max out there character in all stats, me and my friend broke the world wide crucible together (we didnt post that though), and i have 4-6 legendary weapons, i forget. So, know i just help ppl.

If anyone needs a lot of XP or secret legendary weapons or demon doors on fable2, i can help. Im also an absolute monster on quests.

I was the first person to max out there character in all stats, me and my friend broke the world wide crucible together (we didnt post that though), and i have 4-6 legendary weapons, i forget. So, know i just help ppl.

This is more for Castle Crashers stuff, but I'd be happy to get some cool stuff from Fable II as well! :D add me!

gamertag is "a crunk cat"

This is more for Castle Crashers stuff, but I'd be happy to get some cool stuff from Fable II as well! :D add me!

gamertag is "a crunk cat"

Sure dude. I have plenty of stuff from Fable 2, and I don't really play it that much. When will you be on next?

Hello, if anyone would help me out, it'd be much appreciated. I just bought CC a few days ago, and brough my hdd over to my friend's house and lost everything. I had a level 79 Blue Knight, and most of the weapons. The only level I had not beaten yet was the Icy Arena. Also if anyone has the special weapons they'd like to trade to me, like King's Scepter and such, I would appreciate that as well. I know I'm asking a lot, but it's worth a shot. Send me a msg on XBL, my gamertag is Kuroiryuu. Thank you.

Edit: Forgot to say I'm online all hours of the day, just send me a msg first.

Hey would anyone like to help me beat the game so I can get the Ninja? Also if you have the King's Scepter would you please share it with me? Im usually on most of the time, today I will be on from 4:30am to 8:00am (Pacific Time). Add me, my gamertag is Codemar.

finally dont have to be lonely :)

Do you mean you don't have to be lonely, or we don't?I get the feeling if he says yes he's an emo, that and the 666 next to the name.

I'm looking for a Microsoft representative to contact us about when they'll release that update which is needed really badly.

Anyway, I'm looking for a group that'll help me get to the industrial castle.

Thanks for the scepter. If anybody else needs it add me. Also Ill help anybody beet insane mode.

Gt=About24hoboes

I'm on right now, 3:09 for me, looking for people to (hopefully) beat insane with.

My gt is x I spel gud x

GT: Hawbs

I'd like to do some insane. 79 Red Knight. Got as far as I could solo.

Also if one of you could hook me up with the Scepter I would love you forever.

Added a few of you to friends.