IcedPea

Find people to play CC with here!

IcedPea    0

Sorry for denying some Friend Requests again! :oops:

I'm just having a message/friend overload right now, so i need to clean up a bit!

Sorry for the inconvenience guys! And please forgive me ;) Or i'll cry :o:(

IcedPea    0

Ok so it seems I've been getting a little flooded by friend requests from the behemoth forums. If you guys don't mind, please send a message a long with your friend request so i know who you are! :D

Thanks,

IcedPea

hey im still needing help on insane mode the desert level..

i have 15 characters i can use in insane mode and i need some good players who know how to play insane mode and can help me out.

add me to your friends list

gamertag: drunken feedle

again im not here to help beat the game on normal mode or give people items..

i want to beat insane mode at least 1 time with one character

thats all i want to acheive

send a message saying insane and ill add you

Guest Frangster   
Guest Frangster

If anyone wants to play just add my tag Frangster NL. I have one character maxed out to lvl 99 and I'm working on insane mode at the moment!

Guest Numaga   
Guest Numaga

GT: Numaga

It's 4:07 (eastern) and I need some help getting to, and beating, the catfish boss on insane.

I'm a level 44 green knight.

Guest Dintrao   
Guest Dintrao

Gamertag: Dintrao

I'm mostly looking for friends and people to do insane mode (or normal) with! :D

I have the king's scepter and the ray gun as well as the other weapons (no bloodstained if you can help it would be taken kindly :)) if you need them just ask.

And Numaga, I'll add you and help with the catfish ASAP!

Guest jtimlick54   
Guest jtimlick54

Would anyone be willing to trade the King's Scepter to me? I don't have the alien gun either, and I'm not sure how to get the blood stained sword, but I would like to be able to for sure get the King's Scepter.

I've been playing flowery field on insane and letting him die about 5 times now with no luck.

GT: boss player 54

Mr.Nature72    1

if anyone here needs ANY weapon (ingluding rubber handle, alien gun, and kings scepter), i have them all, and im willing to give them out.

Message me (not friends request) at my GT: Mr Nature72

(spave between r in Mr and N in Nature)

Guest Brizix   
Guest Brizix

I just picked up the game last night highest character is 11. Only playing that one with the GF but have obviously lots to lvl. If anyone wants to play from the start as low lvls send me a message GT = Brizix

LoS_017    0

Hey, I probably won't be on for a while (seeing as I'm at a boarding school with no internet. But when I get back I really wanna play with some people. Add me if you want to play some time.

LoS_017

xAirOnEx    0

I'm trying to beat the game with the Skeleton, lvl 15, I'm around the corn boss, forgot where I left off, I believe somewhere around the corn boss.. Help :D

its 9:47PM Central here.

Guest Shadowfox542   
Guest Shadowfox542
I'm looking for the Blood Stained Sword. I believe that I have all of the other weapons for trade, including the DLC weapons.

Anyone interested?

I am also looking for the Blood stained, if anyone could trade it to me at 7PM PST (5 hours, 40 minutes from time of this post) I would be grateful. I also have all the other weapons available for trade, and could help someone with a few levels of insane. I got lv99 Indie, Red, Blue, and king.

Edit: Nevermind.

Droideka 3X    0

I need Rubber Handle/Bloodstained Sword. I have Alien Hominid gun, Flaming Sword, DLC weapons, Kings Scepter, and some others you might like. My Gamertag is Droideka 3X, send me a friend request if you want to trade! :D

Edit: I have Rubberhandled Sword now, ignore my message

If anyone wants to play add me, I'm sick of 8 year old's online.

GT: Guitarplayer777

It would be preferred if you had a mic, because I don't really like quiet. If you add me, message me telling me who you are and that you are from these forums.

Also, I have the rubber-handle, so send me a Friend Request if you want that.

Ok I need to beat normal campaign with Iceskimo so if anyone wants to join me your welcome to it!

GT is: IXxChucklesxXI

its 8:30 eastern time i believe.

just add an invite me mmk