• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
IcedPea

Find people to play CC with here!

527 posts in this topic

Need help beating full moon and all of the bosses in Interior Mage Castle, yes that includes the Necromancer and last boss.

Last boss truely isn't that hard, can't say the same for Necromancer though. A team of 4 should put them all in their place. Gamertag: Yoninx

I play as a level 99 Industrialist, please do not play unless you are a level 99 and are not willing to go through these levels.

My dream team:

-Industrialist

-King

-Blue Knight

-Red Knight

King could be substituted for Brute/Snakey, but the dream team doesn't have to come true.

I usually play from 3:00 pm est-4:30 pm est and 8:00 pm est-9:00 pm est. Then at 10:00 pm est to around 12:00 pm est or later. Pacific time that would be -3 hours for each time listed.

Need help beating full moon and all of the bosses in Interior Mage Castle, yes that includes the Necromancer and last boss.

Last boss truely isn't that hard, can't say the same for Necromancer though. A team of 4 should put them all in their place. Gamertag: Yoninx

I play as a level 99 Industrialist, please do not play unless you are a level 99 and are not willing to go through these levels.

My dream team:

-Industrialist

-King

-Blue Knight

-Red Knight

King could be substituted for Brute/Snakey, but the dream team doesn't have to come true.

I usually play from 3:00 pm est-4:30 pm est and 8:00 pm est-9:00 pm est. Then at 10:00 pm est to around 12:00 pm est or later. Pacific time that would be -3 hours for each time listed.

I could be your blue knight. :D

Is this insane mode, or normal?

My dream team:

-Industrialist

-King

-Blue Knight

-Red Knight

I could be your blue knight. :D

Is this insane mode, or normal?

Insane.

Nice!

I haven't gotten passed the Cyclops cave yet on insane. :P

But I will try. :lol:

(my blue knight is 99, btw)

Don't worry, it'll be easy with the dream team. I just recruited a guy that's a level 99 king and a level 99 red knight! The dream team is complete! Add DvdStealer and Kusty McGee.

I'll be able to play tomorrow, so try to be on.

I need help getting some more wepons and alot more pets.

And I also need help beating the 5 bosses on the last level and the very last boss.

My gamertag is stealthX21. Send me a message saying that u will help me and send me a freind request.

And I only go on my xbox on weekends.

Its 4:49 where I live.

Its moutain standard time.

Is January 27, 2009.

I can haz help beating the game with Blue Knight lvl. 24ish (I am on Full Moon)

Hey I'll be on all day so if anyone wants to just play some CC invite me to a game an Ill join!

GT= IXxChucklesxXI

Can you help me?? I will send you a freind request ok??? And we can play this weekend??

Damn, I can't find anyone who is playing Insane Mode anymore. If anybody wants to play Castle Crashers I'll be on at 3:30 to around 5:00 my gamertag is Chinaman151. :D

Thanks.

ok. Chuckles send me a freind request ok. I will be one this weekend.

Whats your GT first lol?

LOL!!!!

Sorry i forgot. My Gamer Tag is stealthX21

I will be on this weekend.

lookin for someone to start a new game from lvl 1 with me either that or beat insane add

me im on right now

gt: Sheep Shagger8