CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

41,283 posts in this topic

A WEBSITE HAS FINALLY CAUGHT ME. I MIGHT BE A TEENAGER AFTER ALL.

10: Geeks

An obsessive interest in anything, such as comic books, can be a sign of geekdom.

They're obsessed with something. It might be computers or computer games, comic books, anime, "Star Wars" or superheroes. It may even be a school subject or activity -- there are math geeks, band geeks and drama geeks.

Sometimes geeks' superior knowledge or devotion to something can create a wall separating them from outsiders. They may not always welcome your attempts to understand or get involved in their world.

Geeks usually aren't fashion-conscious and may be introverted. They often do well in school, especially in subjects that grab them, such as science, art or writing. The flip side to watch for is neglect of those subjects that don't turn them on. Same with socializing -- they may limit their friends to only those with similar interests

o3o

An obsessive interest in anything, such as comic books, can be a sign of geekdom.

They're obsessed with something. It might be computers or computer games, comic books, anime, "Star Wars" or superheroes. It may even be a school subject or activity -- there are math geeks, band geeks and drama geeks.

Sometimes geeks' superior knowledge or devotion to something can create a wall separating them from outsiders. They may not always welcome your attempts to understand or get involved in their world.

Geeks usually aren't fashion-conscious and may be introverted. They often do well in school, especially in subjects that grab them, such as science, art or writing. The flip side to watch for is neglect of those subjects that don't turn them on. Same with socializing -- they may limit their friends to only those with similar interests

o3o

Yet, when I first called you a "Geek," you called me a person who trades services.

:l

Edit:

Lol @ the edited word.

My apologies<3

o3o

Yet, when I first called you a "Geek," you called me a person who trades services.

:l

Edit:

Lol @ the edited word.

My apologies<3

What. I never said that.

Argh, my US History teacher actually wants us to pre-read chapters in the book. Which doesn't make sense, because you can really just do it during class. This means that if not enough people pre-read the chapter before hand, which would still probably have some of them RE-READ IT during class, she gives us extra work. :|

hi guys.

long time ago since my last visit here...(and i bet nobody can remember me anyways!)

Argh, my US History teacher actually wants us to pre-read chapters in the book. Which doesn't make sense, because you can really just do it during class. This means that if not enough people pre-read the chapter before hand, which would still probably have some of them RE-READ IT during class, she gives us extra work. :|

Just read it, with time you will get bigger vocabulary and increase your reading speed.

I am pretty sure you can find 20-30 minutes of free time to read a book; plus, she wants you to read it, just do so and get high grades

hi guys.

long time ago since my last visit here...(and i bet nobody can remember me anyways!)

I remember you

In our class we're only covering about 50-100 pages of the 1100 page book, so we have to read the rest out of class and study all of that for the tests he gives.

I told my 1st period teacher I would be absent so I could get my user name and password, which, by the way, was so long the computer just gave me an error message and made me shorten, for the computer. But, after school, one of the staff asked me were I'd been all day and I said, "Here". Then one of my teachers said, "I'll vouch for him". And the staff member said, "Oh, good thing you came in, I marked you as absent," and I said, "I told my 1st period teacher ahead of time". So, yea. And I met a German girl and almost asked her about homeschooling being illegal in Germany. I'm probably typing terribly.

I told my 1st period teacher I would be absent so I could get my user name and password, which, by the way, was so long the computer just gave me an error message and made me shorten, for the computer. But, after school, one of the staff asked me were I'd been all day and I said, "Here". Then one of my teachers said, "I'll vouch for him". And the staff member said, "Oh, good thing you came in, I marked you as absent," and I said, "I told my 1st period teacher ahead of time". So, yea. And I met a German girl and almost asked her about homeschooling being illegal in Germany. I'm probably typing terribly.

You should have asked her.

I didn't understand stuff before that

EDIT:

I mean that's the only sentence i understood

Ah butter safe one of the oldest comics though.
I felt like crap earlier, so I spent about an hour reading through EVERY COMIC they've ever produced

But I'm feeling better now :)

You should have asked her.

I didn't understand stuff before that

EDIT:

I mean that's the only sentence i understood

I missed my first class and the teacher marked me as absent even though I told her I would miss the class. But it's OK. I happened to talk to someone on the staff by chance and it worked out. We're all human. I'm just glad God worked it all out. Something interesting is that the staff member told me that she called my mom yet we never received said call. :| I don't feel very safe.

:| I don't feel very safe.

I see.

I don't get why the fact that you never got the call bothers you though.

I guess going to school must be a weird experience for you.

:| I don't feel very safe.

I see.

I don't get why the fact that you never got the call bothers you though.

I guess going to school must be a weird experience for you.

I was exaggerating to enhance the feel of the story. But seriously, what if an emergency came up? Maybe I'm just a pessimist when it comes to school.

So I finally played with another TB member last night. He was a pretty cool guy. eh crashed castles and didnt afraid of anything.

But seriously. What started with some campaign turned into me getting my balloon kicked in Arena by the Alien. I've got a list of people whom I would like to play, and I hope not to get beaten again.

I feel that I would find more players if I owned a PS3...

In our class we're only covering about 50-100 pages of the 1100 page book, so we have to read the rest out of class and study all of that for the tests he gives.

What I find pointless is that we just read it again anyways, thus most people would rather just read it in class. Oh well, though. It is not the end of the world.

Anyways, right now which class has your favorite teacher guys and gals? I have to say I like my science class. My teacher is nice, makes jokes, and still gets us to work.

.Anyways, right now which class has your favorite teacher guys and gals? I have to say I like my science class. My teacher is nice, makes jokes, and still gets us to work.
I used to have a teacher like that, last year for my Physics class. Of course, I decided to drop it this year; an AS-level in Physics isn't bad, but it would kill me to carry on with the other teacher we have (because he's strict, and doesn't allow for any fun whatsoever)

At the moment, I don't really have a favourite teacher; they're all pretty average. I wish my old Physics teacher could teach me in all the subjects I take

It seems like anyone whoonce annoyed me is in the other class.

Toobad 1 of my closet friend is their too.

But to be honet, I seem to get more friends with out him.

Oh well, we still hang out.

Life is good, but now this post is boring

What I find pointless is that we just read it again anyways, thus most people would rather just read it in class. Oh well, though. It is not the end of the world.

Anyways, right now which class has your favorite teacher guys and gals? I have to say I like my science class. My teacher is nice, makes jokes, and still gets us to work.

My C.I.S.C.O. (networking) teacher. He plays video games *-*

He was talking about Reach :P

My high school English teacher only talked in trochaic heptameter.

Read well and

learn

So you will

earn

a nice

grade

of which was

made

for you to

complete

knowledge

concrete

get to work

now

and read

"Moscow"

It's not that hard to dissect, but it's difficult to write. This style was actually popularized by the character Gravemind in Halo 2.

Did anyone else, but me find this video to be funny? (Warning: Really strong language)

That was terrible.