• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

I know. i find it kind of curious(?) that you named it that way. I doubt it means it will have a spanish version.

Good name imho.

It's the most unique name that was suggested. Plus, when I first heard it, I laughed for like 3 straight minutes. It's simply genius.

They cocoon people in cotton candy and keep them inside their Circus tent spaceship for later consumption.
They don't look as bad. Probably down to the terrible special effects :lol:

But IT is just the pure embodiment of fear

It's a B movie, maybe even a C movie.

Fun to watch though, saw it on Svengoolie.

I've seen it; my God was it bad. And it's another movie that seems to think hiding in a freezer will save you from a huge explosion.

I have no idea of what you guys are talking about but for fear I suggest Dawn Of The Dead any of the adaptions but Schinder one for me is the best.

In case anybody's interested in the progress of my game, Fishtank Hero... YOU DON'T GET TO SEE ANYTHING YET.

But we've finally named our game company. We worked intensely for over a week trying to come up with the perfect name, and it was all worth it.

We

are

Barco Boat

I like this name.

Wait a minute, someone check birds of a feather for whether or not Sushi signed that promise!?

In case anybody's interested in the progress of my game, Fishtank Hero... YOU DON'T GET TO SEE ANYTHING YET.

But we've finally named our game company. We worked intensely for over a week trying to come up with the perfect name, and it was all worth it.

We

are

Barco Boat

I like this name.

Wait a minute, someone check birds of a feather for whether or not Sushi signed that promise!?

Jajajaja, if he didn't I did and I'm working with Barco Boat, does that count for anything?

I don't like horror movies really. Most of them go for shock value today, and we're in a generation where we see that type of stuff on the internet. We were all born in the internet age, where you can look through Encyclopedia Dramatica for five minutes and see stuff just as gruesome and disgusting as those horror films. I don't know if I'm the only one, but I've become bored with shock.

Horror video games are slightly better. Controlling the character and having to keep your senses alert seems to make everything scarier.

Horror video games are slightly better. Controlling the character and having to keep your senses alert seems to make everything scarier.
Horror games > Horror films, imo

Simply because its far more thrilling to be in the seat of the action, controlling the protagonist(s) of a story, rather than simply watching their story play out

You should have named your game company Gato Dog or Perro Cat Sushigummy

Barco Boat could destroy Gato Dog any day.

Am I the only one who's noticed that there have been a bunch of new members joining lately? Or maybe I'm just crazy?

You should have named your game company Gato Dog or Perro Cat Sushigummy

Barco Boat could destroy Gato Dog any day.

Am I the only one who's noticed that there have been a bunch of new members joining lately? Or maybe I'm just crazy?

I think you're crazy, but I also think you're right. But the thing is they all post in CC forums..

Anyway, I like Barco Boat better than Gato Dog (Spanish for Cat Dog) but Barco Boat just barely beats Perro Cat (Dog Cat).

I wouldn't know this except I pay a small amount of attention is Spanish class... Me llamo Zane.

I don't like horror movies really. Most of them go for shock value today, and we're in a generation where we see that type of stuff on the internet. We were all born in the internet age, where you can look through Encyclopedia Dramatica for five minutes and see stuff just as gruesome and disgusting as those horror films. I don't know if I'm the only one, but I've become bored with shock.

Depends on the movie, I quite like Evil Dead 2.

I also enjoy the cheesy horror movies from the 80s.

Though they aren't scary, they're fun to watch.

Depends on the movie, I quite like Evil Dead 2.

I also enjoy the cheesy horror movies from the 80s.

Though they aren't scary, they're fun to watch.

This, evil dead is one of my favs

Did I miss anything?

I skimmed through some RPF pages, and I heard something about shock images...

It's horror week. Change your avatar, fool.

The evil Dr Caligari.

-------

I am now using Google Chrome instead of IE, so now I feel obligated to mock those who still use IE.

HA! Unneeded self importance is the best KIND of importance!

Did I miss anything?

The evil Dr Caligari.

-------

I am now using Google Chrome instead of IE, so now I feel obligated to mock those who still use IE.

People use internet explore?

Also tomorrow im going to The Geppi museum for this zombie event thing.

Did I miss anything?

The evil Dr Caligari.

-------

Chrome is mediocre, Firefox is #1

I got tired of it though, so i am using Opera right now, and IE is the crappiest thing ever. I only used it when i was downloading Firefox, never looked back.

I've actually had a lot more problems with Firefox than Chrome.

Plus, Chrome has a much larger display.

Oh yeah, chrome is faster too, but by mediocre i didn't mean bad. But firefox is got so many applications that chrome looks skinny. Display is a huge weakness in FF though.

I've actually had a lot more problems with Firefox than Chrome.

Plus, Chrome has a much larger display.

Oh yeah, chrome is faster too, but by mediocre i didn't mean bad. But firefox is got so many applications that chrome looks skinny. Display is a huge weakness in FF though.

Uh... Definition confusion? Anyways I believe Chrome > Firefox. :D