CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

41,283 posts in this topic

Ayeeee.

So ! I feel like blabbing about what I've been up to. :D Because, I know you all care with incredible passion.

I'm filling out an application for the school's 2011/12 election. ASB ! (Associated Student Body.)

Like, practically... President, Vice, Secretary, and blah blahhh... Commissioner of 50,000 thingsss.. And I'm actually nervous.

I know I'll definitely have some votes, from my friends, and from people who like me better than whoever else is running. But it's like... AHHHHH. And, I don't even know what to run for, yet. So, I'm going to see who exactly is running for what, and go from there.

By the way, I missed you guys, hello. (:

Yo.

Is that black cat a descendant of Frank Sinatra? Cause it has class like I have never seen before.... what a gentlemen, and it wears the top hat like an amazing magician!!!

Is that black cat a descendant of Frank Sinatra? Cause it has class like I have never seen before.... what a gentlemen, and it wears the top hat like an amazing magician!!!

That's my cat Diablo.

He will bite your dick off if he gets a chance.

suplol

Hello, Miss Complicated. Nice of you to peek around here again. I hope the election goes well for you. I'd vote for you, if I had the chance.

i missed you gosh why were you gone for so loooong

Well, there was a "The Best Gamers" review, which are satirical humorous reviews that center around people playing games wrong. In each review, they insult the game for the wrong reasons, and always give it a bad rating.

They did one for Minecraft, and at first everyone was convinced that the review was serious (if you see the review yourself, you'll notice how impossibly stupid it is to consider it as a serious review), and after learning that they weren't being serious, they were convinced that it was trolling and that the creators of the video were trying to attack Minecraft and keep people from buying it.

They were 100% convinced that you can't make a fake bad review for a game for humor instead of trolling. Ugh, it was awful.

Oh, and they also said that you can be a troll just by doing something that you know will get some people angry.

By the way, I'm not exaggerating anything. This is exactly what happened.

I think that it is an amazing game, although I really think that some people need to learn how to take a joke sometimes. Besides, not everybody is meant to like the exact same thing, though that will be something that can never be fixed, as some just won't be able to accept the fact that somebody has a different opinion than them. People just can't get along because of it, and over some of the stupidest things sometimes.

However, personally I thought the joke review wasn't too funny and wasn't that great. I don't know, I know that they are mostly trying to make you laugh by doing thing wrongs or acting ignorant, but it really does feel like they are in to it. Honestly, the reviewer sounded so bored that nothing he did seemed funny, when it could have been if they acted a bit more. That is just me however.

Where would you go?

Probably Minnesota, though the chances are low now, and we'll probably just stay here.

Ayeeee.

So ! I feel like blabbing about what I've been up to. Because, I know you all care with incredible passion.

I'm filling out an application for the school's 2011/12 election. ASB ! (Associated Student Body.)

Like, practically... President, Vice, Secretary, and blah blahhh... Commissioner of 50,000 thingsss.. And I'm actually nervous.

I know I'll definitely have some votes, from my friends, and from people who like me better than whoever else is running. But it's like... AHHHHH. And, I don't even know what to run for, yet. So, I'm going to see who exactly is running for what, and go from there.

By the way, I missed you guys, hello. (:

Good day, and nice to see you again! That is pretty cool! Hope you do well in the election. I know for one thing, and that is that I am not good at these sorts of things when I have to deal with many people, which is why I don't run most of the time at my place.

Anyways, are people placing up promotional items for themselves? Like ones that ask for people to vote for them? Sometimes things like that get overboard at someplaces, as I remembered one person at my school cover the whole lunch room door with a huge banner promoting themself, though it ended up getting torn up due to many people brushing across it to get to lunch. :P

wow, i just found back to this forum.

and i bet nobody can remember me anyways :D.

so, how are u doin ?

whats up with game #3 ?

still guys out there who play catle crashers ?

wow, i just found back to this forum.

and i bet nobody can remember me anyways :D.

so, how are u doin ?

Weren't you the dude with the Sephiroth avatar? If so, I think I remember you :lol:

Not much else to report, really. Stuff is moving along slowly, at the minute

Ayeeee.

So ! I feel like blabbing about what I've been up to. :D Because, I know you all care with incredible passion.

Wow, your school has all of that? Hope you win the election.

i bet nobody can remember me anyways :D.

I remember you, you were the first person to ever reply to me on this site:

Why is this in Serious-Town, my friend ?

Hey does anyone else watch 1,000 ways to die? The deaths seem pretty gruesome, there was one on parkour, which I want to do in the future, but now I'm not so sure...

Hey does anyone else watch 1,000 ways to die? The deaths seem pretty gruesome, there was one on parkour, which I want to do in the future, but now I'm not so sure...

You watch Jump City Seattle? They have some epic moves sometimes,but others get boring. If you get into it,post some videos and I will gladly watch them.

You watch Jump City Seattle? They have some epic moves sometimes,but others get boring. If you get into it,post some videos and I will gladly watch them.

I'm going to be honest and say that if you're the least bit worried, you'll get nowhere in parkour.

I'm back yaaaaaay!!! Who remembers me?

Who are you?

In other news.

Lol jk so funni i remember you its nice that all the sudden some members are posting again.

I lost my library book,and I have a quiz over whatever book I am reading next Wednesday,dang. Of all the times for me to EVER lose a library book,first time ever, I loose it now... I guess I could just read my friend's B Is For Beer,but I doubt my teacher will accept that. http://www.harpercollins.com/books/B-Beer-Tom-Robbins/?isbn=9780061687273

I lost my library book,and I have a quiz over whatever book I am reading next Wednesday,dang. Of all the times for me to EVER lose a library book,first time ever, I loose it now... I guess I could just read my friend's B Is For Beer,but I doubt my teacher will accept that. http://www.harpercollins.com/books/B-Beer-Tom-Robbins/?isbn=9780061687273

I'm sorry.

You have been rejected from the Common Spelling Sense league.

I'm sorry.

You have been rejected from the Common Spelling Sense league.

GRAMMER CREW 4 LIFE!

Hey everybody. What's going on? :)

Working on a science project, talkin' to my friends about stuff in xat.

I was looking at Da.MilkMan's profile, and it says he likes Texas history. I live in Texas and I think Texas history blows. I mean some parts are cool,so I guess it is cool.Also I notice you live in Round Rock Milk Man, I live in Cedar Park,its outside of Austin.

I was looking at Da.MilkMan's profile, and it says he likes Texas history. I live in Texas and I think Texas history blows. I mean some parts are cool,so I guess it is cool.Also I notice you live in Round Rock Milk Man, I live in Cedar Park,its outside of Austin.

Your closeness; it bewilders me. I know where Cedar Park is. Round Rock is also just outside of Austin. Perhaps we could meet and shake hands some day soon.

My name doesn't have those periods you plopped in there, though.