• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

*bloop* is all I've got to say.

Also, school's out for me. :)

That's good to hear. I go back to school in about two weeks.

*bloop* is all I've got to say.

Also, school's out for me. :)

That's good to hear. I go back to school in about two weeks.

Mr.Welldone- im out of school to! :)

Cory- lol that sucks ( inless u know u like school :lol: )

Yeah... no. :|

put that in serious town :) sounds like your being preeety serious there.

He can discuss it here if he wants.

Anyways, I'm starting my trip to places tomorrow at 4:00AM ( :| ) But I don't mind.

If you don't know about the trip

Well I'ma heading out on a trip, so I'll be gone for a few weeks. (Like around 3 to believe) See you guys later! Hope to write back soon. ;)

Yup, same here. In two days, I'm going to lots of places. I'll probably be back in two weeks but might still go on the forums.

Also, on a side note. Waiting for Team Fortress 2 for six hours to download was worth it. I get to play it just fine.

Yeah... no. :|

put that in serious town :) sounds like your being preeety serious there.

I'm fine. Thanks for your concern.

Hey gentleman and gentleladies. What's a Murica?

How's everyone, I back for like the 20th time, hopefully this time I'll stay for good.

How's everyone, I back for like the 20th time, hopefully this time I'll stay for good.

Welcome back... again. "'Murica" is a joke based on the death of Osama Bin Laden and how the American public reacted.

Lol, I am typing this from an airport lounge area. It is pretty nice, and also soon about to board a plane heading across the sea to America. Pretty neat I must say.

Where is you at? :3

Welcome back... again. "'Murica" is a joke based on the death of Osama Bin Laden and how the American public reacted.

Ohhhh, I have my own little conspiracy about that. I bet he's not death, he's sitting somewhere in Cuba with Tupac, jajajaja

Ugh. Will be too busy to post for the next week or so

I'd rather not explain why right now :(

Paint.net is what I use usually for editting and making some images, as it has alot of decent tools.

Then what do you use?

Hello guys. I'm on my vacation right now and I'm typing on my laptop at a hotel. So far, the trip is going fine. To tell you the truth, I'd rather be home. So far, we haven't done anything except drive and drive. But that's okay. I've got my laptop and my Xbox 360.

Hello! I haven't been here in awhile, so is there anything notable that I've missed?

Only crickets chirping.

Hello! I haven't been here in awhile, so is there anything notable that I've missed?

Only crickets chirping.

How Dull :|

Well, I see we have a new cutscene and the Purple Knight to look forward to, so whippie for that!

Only crickets chirping.

How Dull :|

Well, I see we have a new cutscene and the Purple Knight to look forward to, so whippie for that!

yes we do.

Since this a random post forum! i guess i'll post this, i HATE NAT 3 !!!!

Don't you love it when its night and you get this feeling there's someone outside your window, ready to attack you.

Don't you love it when its night and you get this feeling there's someone outside your window, ready to attack you.

I've had teenage kids beat the **** outta eachother just on our driveway :roll:

... Who won?

... Who won?

It was probably the pyscho therapist. :P

Lol, I am typing this from an airport lounge area. It is pretty nice, and also soon about to board a plane heading across the sea to America. Pretty neat I must say.

Where is you at? :3

Well, I got onto another computer again, and right now am I at Washington, Seattle.

So far, the trip is pretty nice. I got to see like this very tiny jellyfish swimming in the port waters, which was pretty cool. Looking at the city during night on Seattle's Space Needle was pretty freaking cool, it was even like the roads themselves were lit up! Other cool things was seeing this Hermit Crab and these little ones following it. Like a mama and their children! (Though the big once seemed like it kicked one of them away, but it quickly came back and climbed on its back) The place is pretty cloudy though, and blocks the great Mt. Rainier, which I so far could only sees its shape due to the clouds making it hard to see, but from here I must say it must be really big, as from here it look wide and tall, so in person it must be a monster! Pretty cool city, however at times the city feels scary, even more so at night. This is all I'll write for now, as quickly I'll be heading to another state to spend time with relatives, which I'll just keep to myself. ;)

This is all I'll write for now, as quickly I'll be heading to another state to spend time with relatives, which I'll just keep to myself. ;)

Texaaaas?

Oh man, it is such a STARK contrast from Seattle. I'd imagine a lot of the southwest is. Glad to see you're at least kind of enjoying yourself. Keep us posted as time allows.