CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

41,283 posts in this topic

Okay now...... who knows why Scaler got banned?

Mods, I'm looking at you

This actually happened?

I bet it was his smug looking avatar.

Yes, he tried to log in this morning and it gave him the tried and true "You have no permissions" thingy.

According to him, he has no idea what he could've done this time, but as far as I'm aware this is not his first time being banned, so I'd just like to hear a mod's reasoning behind this so I can relay it to him so he can then figure out whether or not he actually did something wrong

Uhm... I don't know what this is about, but he wasn't banned. We have a logbook stating all currently banned members, and he isn't one of them. Currently he's not banned, not content moderated or anything else that might show up in our logs. He should be just fine. It might have to do with the recent update to the websites though.

I'll look into this.

Okay now...... who knows why Scaler got banned?

Mods, I'm looking at you

This actually happened?

I bet it was his smug looking avatar.

Yes, he tried to log in this morning and it gave him the tried and true "You have no permissions" thingy.

According to him, he has no idea what he could've done this time, but as far as I'm aware this is not his first time being banned, so I'd just like to hear a mod's reasoning behind this so I can relay it to him so he can then figure out whether or not he actually did something wrong

Uhm... I don't know what this is about, but he wasn't banned. We have a logbook stating all currently banned members, and he isn't one of them. Currently he's not banned, not content moderated or anything else that might show up in our logs. He should be just fine. It might have to do with the recent update to the websites though.

I'll look into this.

Good Guy Koen

Scaler isn't banned (obviously).

And if he was, his banning would probably be extremely high profile.

And I'm fairly certain banned members would see a message along the lines of "You've been banned for [X] reason" or something similar.

And as far as I know mods don't have the actual power to ban.

Only supermods and above.

Unless I'm extremely mistaken.

so this forum is still up, eh?

where the heck are all my posts in my post history D:?

Woah.... A 2009 member....*poke* I'm sorry I'll stop. Well, welcome back!

Your history burst into flames.

Forum got updated. Your posts still exist but are no longer in your post history, which got wiped during the update.

Forum got updated. Your posts still exist but are no longer in your post history, which got wiped during the update.

Yup.

They did try to bring everything over but couldn't.

Hi, I'm Gamefemale. I joined the forums exactly one year ago. Nice to meet you!

I took them all.

Nom Nom Nom, that sure is some fine post history... ohmnom

I took them all.

how does history taste like?

I took them all.

how does history taste like?

A lot of things, mainly death, though.

So, we were at this restaurant just minding our own business when I saw this 70-80 year old walk into a store and buy flowers. He went over to a table for 2 and sat down with a smile on his face. We decided to stick around for a while to see what would happen. After about an HOUR of him just waiting there, his wife finally shows up and they were just smiling and laughing. Now if that's not the sweetest thing ever, I don't know what is.

So I spent all morning in the hot Texas sun doing yardwork..... and Chik-Fil-A is closed...... wejfnq;wklefn;qwkenflqwefm

Edited by Mr. Hatty

So I spent half my day at Comic-Con. Got a deadpool t-shirt, a miniature portal turret, a comic and destroy all humans! 2.

So I spent my day just messing with Logic Pro X and am making progress on what I believe is a good song.

Since everyone else is talking about their days, I did Calculus homework today. I did this one problem where the limit as x approached infinity was infinity, but the limit as x approached negative infinity DIDN'T EXIST! Crazy stuff.

Since everyone else is talking about their days, I did Calculus homework today. I did this one problem where the limit as x approached infinity was infinity, but the limit as x approached negative infinity DIDN'T EXIST! Crazy stuff.

The moral of the story: **** math. lol

tumblr_mgiuevGHVK1s37lf3o1_500.gif

Who knew Mean Girls would have all of the answers to high school?

So I spent all morning in the hot Texas sun doing yardwork..... and Chik-Fil-A is closed...... wejfnq;wklefn;qwkenflqwefm

At least it is hot. Its wet and miserable over here in Britain...well that's British weather I guess 

At least it is hot. Its wet and miserable over here in Britain...well that's British weather I guess 

and here I am, covered and snuggled up with blankets in the cold Netherlands.

and here I am, covered and snuggled up with blankets in the cold Netherlands.

Damn your comfortableness! 

So today I was supposed to get my drivers license and was ready to go, but then my parents car had to be smogged.. FML.