• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!
CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

This thing looks awesome

Launchmotorcycle.jpg

Future.jpg

future-city.jpg

441409077_640.jpg

robot-01.gif16-Lavos2.gif

if u start n accept the future in are sosiety ull bring a certen doom 2 humanete.

sign my petition againts futures.

• Upvote 5

;~;

Holy crap, I bought so many Reeking Boxes just to hear this track again..... guh, such good music.

There better be a remix in Super Smash Bros Fo(u)r

• Upvote 1

Monster Hunter 3U is on sale for $19.99 on Wii U

I need $1 to have enough to afford it

I need 26 more points to get a free $5 for the Deluxe Digital Promotion

You get 1 point for every 10 cents you spend

So if I can spend $2.60+ then I can earn $5 which will balance me to have enough to buy the game

But the lowest store item I can find is the Pikmin 3 Mission Mode DLC for $1.99

But that would only give me 19 points

So I would need to buy 2 of them to have enough

Monster Hunter is exactly $21.64 to my $20.95

2 DLC packs would be a total of $4.30

So I'd be getting a 70 cent profit from buying the 2 packs and then earning the $5 code

$20.95 + $.70 = $21.65

Which is exactly $.01 more than Monster Hunter costs....

So if my math is correct (and I'm terrible at math) then I should be able to get the 2 packs, which will then give me enough to buy Monster Hunter, and then have one cent left over....

someone please check my math here

So if I can spend $2.60+ then I can earn $5 which will balance me to have enough to buy the game

So I'd be getting a 70 cent profit from buying the 2 packs and then earning the $5 code

$20.95 + $.70 = $21.65

So if my math is correct (and I'm terrible at math) then I should be able to get the 2 packs, which will then give me enough to buy Monster Hunter, and then have one cent left over....

Looks good to me, go for it!

Sooo, Epic Games just announced a 2-year partnership with my University for students studying Game Design.

If I'd have known this ahead of time, I would have put off going to uni for a couple years and taken a course in Game Design instead!

• Upvote 1

$20.95 + $.70 = $21.65

I thought this was gonna be one of those 'Half Life 3 confirmed' things.

• Upvote 1

$20.95 + $.70 = $21.65

For anyone curious, this turned out exactly how I hoped it would, downloading Monster Hunter now with $.01 to spare!

Any other Wii U owners here play Monster Hunter? This is my first time  :-)

#home4thestorm

<object id="flashObj" width="640" height="360" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0"><param name="movie" value="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1&isUI=1" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /><param name="flashVars" value="videoId=2773052500001&linkBaseURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.weather.com%2Fvideo%2Fcantore-knees-attacker-43846&playerID=1496007759001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAAAQxtuk~,N9g8AOtC12eDhj9Li1v3hu9fCeX8Osz7&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" /><param name="base" value="http://admin.brightcove.com" /><param name="seamlesstabbing" value="false" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1&isUI=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=2773052500001&linkBaseURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.weather.com%2Fvideo%2Fcantore-knees-attacker-43846&playerID=1496007759001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAAAQxtuk~,N9g8AOtC12eDhj9Li1v3hu9fCeX8Osz7&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="640" height="360" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" swLiveConnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object>

ಠ__ಠ   wat

• Upvote 3

For anyone curious, this turned out exactly how I hoped it would, downloading Monster Hunter now with $.01 to spare!

$20.95 + $.70 = $21.65

Any other Wii U owners here play Monster Hunter? This is my first time  :-)

The beginning is so incredibly boring. But the rest is like one of the best Wii U games ever.

This thing looks awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-l9Ti9A4AU

Launchmotorcycle.jpg

A motorcycle that has one wheel and stays balanced by gyros. I got sad watching this video though, because I didn't see a single gyro!

300px-Pita_giros.JPG

So disappointed.lol

Anyway, all jokes aside, cool idea! And yes, I know the video is talking about gyroscopes and balancing, not food. I would buy one of these bikes if they didn't cost so much.
Edited by gman5326
  • Upvote 1

The beginning is so incredibly boring. But the rest is like one of the best Wii U games ever.

"One of the best Wii U games" 

Nintendo Briefing Highlights:

-Nintendo DS games coming to Wii U Virtual Console

-Nintendo heightening budget to expand IP

-Licensing out in-house IP to 3rd parties

-Nintendo to create some sort of "Non-wearable device to focus on Quality of Life"

-The Fusion (rumor about their next console in the works right now) pretty much confirmed

-Moving forward, Handhelds and Home Consoles will be fused as one

-Mobile support in some capacity coming, not games, moreso wall papers

-some sort of Nintendo ID-based On Demand service coming

-Refuses to elaborate on QOL non-wearables until later, announced later this year and put on the market in 2016

-Wii U not going anywhere, staying Nintendo's home console

-Iwata never considered and won't resign

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot, Mario Kart 8 also confirmed for May

EDIT2: English Transcript for those who want it all http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/library/events/140130/index.html

Edited by Mr. Hatty
  • Upvote 1

Nintendo Briefing Highlights:

-Nintendo DS games coming to Wii U Virtual Console

-Nintendo heightening budget to expand IP

-Licensing out in-house IP to 3rd parties

-Nintendo to create some sort of "Non-wearable device to focus on Quality of Life"

-The Fusion (rumor about their next console in the works right now) pretty much confirmed

-Moving forward, Handhelds and Home Consoles will be fused as one

-Mobile support in some capacity coming, not games, moreso wall papers

-some sort of Nintendo ID-based On Demand service coming

-Refuses to elaborate on QOL non-wearables until later, announced later this year and put on the market in 2016

-Wii U not going anywhere, staying Nintendo's home console

-Iwata never considered and won't resign

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot, Mario Kart 8 also confirmed for May

You totally missed the biggest announcement right after the Q&A:

Cranky Kong confirmed for Smash Bros

And just to expand on the Quality Of Life (QOL) thing, they mentioned that Iwata was redefining the term "platform", and it's possible that the QOL console is not at all game-related, maybe even a new form of entertainment. (They threw the word "health" around a lot...)

So after reading what was actually said at the conference, Nintendo's new Quality of Life device is NOT a video game console at all. Improving the quality of life means putting smiles on peoples' faces, and they're expanding into the world of health to accomplish this. They mentioned the QOL console monitoring your health and offering ways to connect with the user on a regular basis (as opposed to health programs where "it is sometimes difficult to stay focused and engaged, and it is not uncommon to give up after a few days"). They compared it to how people interact with Brain Age and Wii Fit on a daily schedule. They also said that they're not gonna throw in existing video game characters for this thing, but in the future, they might have this QOL console interact with video game consoles and vice versa.

Something really neat that I also wanna bring up is a new pricing plan that they mentioned; traditionally, Wii U games cost a certain amount, like $60, and 3DS games cost a certain amount as well, like $40. With the use of accounts (Nintendo Network IDs), they plan on having conditions that can be met where games cost cheaper if you meet these conditions, such as buying a certain amount of games or introducing a certain number of friends to games that you play. So buying more games or sharing with friends means cheaper games, which I think is pretty awesome and will probably catch on fast if put into practice.

I'm excited. Not many other words can describe how I feel right now. Blow us away at E3, Nintendo!

Edited by GoldenGhost
  • Upvote 1

Dudes and Chicks, I need some opinions right now.

So there's this girl, there's always this girl, and I like her (except that one time I didn't like her) and I've been talking to hear normally, like a normal person, because that's what normal people do, and I'm normal. I one week some time ago, I left a heart on her desk on purpose, so she wouldn't know it was me, but I left my initials inside of it. She was laughing at it when I saw her in the distance, I don't know what she was saying about it, but I honestly didn't care. Some few days after that, I gave her a heart in person, and she immediately knew it was me that gave her the secret heart. She hugged me (Yes, SHE hugged ME), said my hearts were sweet and made me geek out a little bit (I'm serious, I was cheesing my balloon off the rest of the day). Anyway, now it's winter break, I'm still a Shy Guy, but I've been talking to her maybe once every week or week and a half (I'm trying not to look thirsty). Last friday, I told her that there was something I wanted to tell her, and I then I told her what I wanted to tell her, which was, "Hey, I look you and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to do something some time?" After in-between me telling her I like her and me asking her out, she laughed, but not in a mean way, more like she just didn't know what to say afterward. But I didn't want to let things stay awkward (because she didn't say anything) so I just continued the conversation like normal, but before I left I gave her a, guess what? Oh my god yes, another heart! But this heart had 2 lollipops attached to it, and a note on the inside that read, "Your personality is so sweet...I think I have a candy crush!" And then I said goodbye, and I left.

Anyway, my question is, what do you think her laughing at me meant? Is that bad?

Sooo I finally got around to playing Resident Evil 6. I'd heard it sucked, but the demo only left me feeling 'meh'.

The full game, however, totally suuuuuuuuucks...in my opinion, anyway. If you're not watching a cutscene, you're going from linear point to linear point (marked out for your convenience, because thinking and puzzle solving is hard, right?), mowing down zombies with your gun that has waaay too much ammo. And if you're not doing any of those things, you're completing quick-time events. 

I'm so put off the game right now, to the point that I don't want to go back and finish it, because it seems like it only gets worse the further you play.  :|