• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

New Polytron (and Kokoromi) game for Morpheus, made by neither Phil Fish nor Renaud Bedard. I don't even know who owns Polytron anymore tbh

Looks cool, I'm pretty sure this was shown off way back before Fez came out and I didn't know it was going to ever get an official release to consoles. I'll probably be checking this out when it comes out.

Howdy, folks. Y'all seen Reddit's 10-min "Try Not To Laugh" vid? Now I'ms not 'xactly sure if it's permitted, but STRONG NSFW content; it's reddit, what'd yall think?

• Upvote 4

Howdy, folks. Y'all seen Reddit's 10-min "Try Not To Laugh" vid? Now I'ms not 'xactly sure if it's permitted, but STRONG NSFW content; it's reddit, what'd yall think?

Lost it at the turtle singing Coldplay

• Upvote 2

Lost it at the turtle singing Coldplay

I'm a terrible person, the "We're not aiming for the truck" clip had me gasping for breath.

5 minutes and 48 seconds in.

I've said enough.

• Upvote 2

Usually really good at keeping my composure (I think), but I ended up cracking up at

Toy Story 9/11 (I had seen that before too, but it still got me, I'm so terrible)

The adorable little dog "Speaking"

The laughing penguins

Yee (Get's me every single time)

The kid getting bitten by the dog

Turtle Coldplay

Man getting attacked by bird

Orangutan eating the banana (Had seen that before too, didn't even find it funny until the last few seconds)

Man holding bear sign

The baby animals getting out of the cage

So in conclusion I found out that I am wrong, and I cannot keep my composure

• Upvote 2

Yoshi's Woolly World is super fun. Pink Yoshi amiibo and the game in general are uber cute.

Only complaint so far is that when you're playing 2-player you can eat your friend and eat him and stuff which, in theory, could be kind of fun, but it's really not. The player that gets eaten can't do ANYTHING while he's in the others mouth and it takes, like, 3 seconds to mash out of the egg he turns you into (if he ever does) if you're not great at mashing.

Edited by daikonboy101

How's everyone's summer been doing so far?

Hawt
FTFY.

EDIT: My BF4 emblem is a Lenny face.

Edited by MeltedCow

Oh god, BattleBots is a thing again! The series got a new reboot and it's as cool as when I was a kid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TebEzuR9G3c

WHAT!? THAT'S SO ASDLFJAHSDF;JKAHSDLFKAJ AWESOMEEEEEE I LOVED THAT SHOW AS A KID.

Yep, and a lot of the classics have lost to som newcomers already sadly, even Nightmare. ;-;

I still have a lot of the old Battlebots toys that I could post some pics of if I can find them and if you want.

Edited by yugo657
  • Upvote 2

Oh god, BattleBots is a thing again! The series got a new reboot and it's as cool as when I was a kid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TebEzuR9G3c

WHAT!? THAT'S SO ASDLFJAHSDF;JKAHSDLFKAJ AWESOMEEEEEE I LOVED THAT SHOW AS A KID.
Yep, and a lot of the classics have lost to som newcomers already sadly, even Nightmare. ;-;

I still have a lot of the old Battlebots toys that I could post some pics of if I can find them and if you want.

DO ITTTT

Nope, I have been trying to escape the heat in my bedroom. Alas there is no escape. I live in Washington State where is the rain and the coolness of the rain. 

I completely agree

I came into this thread not knowing about what to expect. Now I know.

Anyways, just wanted to ask, what is everybody's favorite type of waffle? Mine is just the normal kind, but with syrup. Maybe blueberries. Well, I don't know.