• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Yeah, I hate bullies.  They just bully other kids for NO reason.

STOP HATING ON SONIC, FOR NO REASONNNNNNNNNNNN

tumblr_mqs2l7JkKm1s9q4lio1_1375235611_co

post-22228-0-38559800-1441489264.jpg

LIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONIC

LIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONICLIKESONIC

Just finished Kill La Kill. Really good show and it was a good bang the whole way through. Thanks for recommending it to me guys.

• Upvote 1

I just stumbled upon this cool-looking game about being a bartender in a cyberpunk dystopian city, check it out

It reminds me a lot of Papers Please, but with a really neat setting and visual style. I really dig the soundtrack too. Definitely looking forward to seeing more about this. (Might even preorder it so I can grab the prologue)

After last night's events, and the result of said events, I'm calling it quits.

Yeah I'm acting like a 5 year old now, but the fact that I'm not allowed to talk about fat shaming when transsexual, suicide, and other heavy topics ARE allowed, I have to draw the line.

Unlike most of the users here, I'm keeping my word. Kiss this account goodbye.

• Upvote 3

Yeah I'm acting like a 5 year old now, but the fact that I'm not allowed to talk about fat shaming when transsexual, suicide, and other heavy topics ARE allowed, I have to draw the line.

Morg, you're free to make threads about fat shaming and transsexual topics. We're actually more likely to allow those than a suicide thread at this point. If you want to make a thread about fat shaming, you can make a thread about fat shaming.

But your thread last night wasn't about fat shaming, it was about a girl who was fat shaming. The video was extremely inappropriate, and the stuff you wrote made it seem more like you wanted to talk about how terrible she was.

If you make the thread without the offensive content and without the intent for harassment, it won't be locked.

• Upvote 4

Morg, you're free to make threads about fat shaming and transsexual topics. We're actually more likely to allow those than a suicide thread at this point. If you want to make a thread about fat shaming, you can make a thread about fat shaming.

But your thread last night wasn't about fat shaming, it was about a girl who was fat shaming. The video was extremely inappropriate, and the stuff you wrote made it seem more like you wanted to talk about how terrible she was.

If you make the thread without the offensive content and without the intent for harassment, it won't be locked.

I won't go into detail of exactly what happened to get what I like to call a near ban, but I will say because of what I did, I'm now officially the biggest idiot here. Don't worry about your topic getting locked Morg, I've been through much tougher and longer punishments and I'm still here.

I won't go into detail of exactly what happened to get what I like to call a near ban, but I will say because of what I did, I'm now officially the biggest idiot here. Don't worry about your topic getting locked Morg, I've been through much tougher and longer punishments and I'm still here.

I have gotten plenty of warnings in the past.  If that was all you got for that thread, there really is no reason for you to want to leave. 

I have a warning. Sushi said that it would be removed, but I dunno if he just didn't want me to cry like a baby or if he's actually gonna remove it. I got it, like, 2 years ago. Sushigummy. More like tooshygummy, am I right?

Edited by daikonboy101

I have a warning. Sushi said that it would be removed, but I dunno if he just didn't want me to cry like a baby or if he's actually gonna remove it. I got it, like, 2 years ago. Sushigummy. More like tooshygummy, am I right?

Warning points don't really work like they should. Either way, they're only for our reference, and we're not going to hold a 2-year old warning against you.

Sorry for the inconvenience, just pretend you don't have a warning point.