CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Mangle    399

did the front page get redesigned suddenly 

I know right?? something werid is going down =/

I thought I was the only one! I wonder what's going on here.

U-Knighted    179

The recent posts thing was super helpful. I hope the behemoth fixes it.

Zytten13    113

The recent posts thing was super helpful. I hope the behemoth fixes it.

Maybe it isn't meant to be fixed.

Feeling poetic today heheh

did the front page get suddenly better? 

I know right?? I was just about to say how this isn't confusing at all to new or old members.

I thought I was the only one who thought it was good! I wonder how easy it will be to navigate the forums now.

The recent posts thing was super clunky and useless. I'm glad Behemoth fixed it.

Maybe it was meant to be like that in the first place.

The Behemoth really informed their users about this change in advance hehehe

*Fixed

• Upvote 1

Zytten13    113

I know right?? I was just about to say how this isn't confusing at all to new or old members.

I thought I was the only one who thought it was good! I wonder how easy it will be to navigate the forums now.

The recent posts thing was super clunky and useless. I'm glad Behemoth fixed it.

*Fixed

Where's the fun in that? :(

*Fixed

it's still missing for me

Zytten13    113

*Fixed

it's still missing for me

A bit of poetic irony's never hurt anyone ;)

emil    10,004

Oh hey! 

So i changed things around. Sorry for the randomness, but it was long overdue. Just wanted to organize the front page some more and condense the crap out of everything. 

Sometime this year we'll be switching over to a new forum look and feel so this is just a little preparation for that. 

(Also, I hated the side bar floating latest topic window so much! I've been meaning to remove it but it was causing some other visual bugs so I had just left it up way too long. Finally tracked down the issue and removed it for good.)

Thanks!

• Upvote 4

Oh hey! 

So i changed things around. Sorry for the randomness, but it was long overdue. Just wanted to organize the front page some more and condense the crap out of everything. 

Sometime this year we'll be switching over to a new forum look and feel so this is just a little preparation for that. 

(Also, I hated the side bar floating latest topic window so much! I've been meaning to remove it but it was causing some other visual bugs so I had just left it up way too long. Finally tracked down the issue and removed it for good.)

Thanks!

i kinda liked the recent posts thing, a lot of us did

it was super helpful and kept the fourm looking alive =/

• Upvote 1

U-Knighted    179

Oh hey! 

Thanks!

The question is, is there a stand-alone page for it?

GoldenGhost    2,058

Oh hey! 

Thanks!

The "View New Content" button has the same general functionality so I don't see this as a huge issue tbh
  • Upvote 1

Oh hey! 

Thanks!

The "View New Content" button has the same general functionality so I don't see this as a huge issue tbh

Oh, that changes views

Thanks for letting me and a lot of other people know about this function even if i'm late to the party

Chris    1,200

Oh no (people in the UK will know what I'm talking about).

We shouldn't get too serious on here, but what happened in the EU referendum, happened. Even if you agree/disagree with the outcome, I think it's more important that we, as a country, focus on what happens moving forward rather than what might have been had the decision gone the other way. :-)

• Upvote 2

We shouldn't get too serious on here, but what happened in the EU referendum, happened. Even if you agree/disagree with the outcome, I think it's more important that we, as a country, focus on what happens moving forward rather than what might have been had the decision gone the other way. :-)

True. I wasn't trying to be serious, though. I was just trying to express my opinion without saying something like "Now we'll ____ because of ____ and don't get me started on ____!".

• Upvote 1

Chris    1,200

True. I wasn't trying to be serious, though. I was just trying to express my opinion without saying something like "Now we'll ____ because of ____ and don't get me started on ____!".

"I hate ____! Always ____ing our ____! :-o "

daikonboy101    406

Umm, well, you people can deal with all that. I'm pretty sure we're getting the hell out ASAP.

• Upvote 1

AdamBRT    421

Guys I need help, I am looking to buy either a laptop or a tablet with a detachable keyboard. However, I cannot decide which is better, the tablet would be handy because it means I don't have to carry a big laptop around University, on the other hand I can find a laptop with better specifications than the tablet and I know that the laptop will be more reliable.

Anyone got any experience with Hybrid Tablets?

Guys I need help, I am looking to buy either a laptop or a tablet with a detachable keyboard. However, I cannot decide which is better, the tablet would be handy because it means I don't have to carry a big laptop around University, on the other hand I can find a laptop with better specifications than the tablet and I know that the laptop will be more reliable.

It depends on how much you're willing to pay.

AdamBRT    421

It depends on how much you're willing to pay.

I have found both of them it is just a matter of picking one, but my dilemma is which one should I get with the points that I made above.   

GoldenGhost    2,058

I use a Surface Pro 3 which is a tablet with a detachable keyboard and I totally dig it. I know I'm not gonna be running heavy software or games on it but the portability and touch-screen you get with a tablet is nice. However over the last 2 years it's broken once on its own, but I was able to get it replaced for free so it wasn't a humongous inconvenience. It's probably because I live in a very wet area and some moisture may have hurt the hardware but you do have to be careful with em.

You really do have to consider what you want it for though. If you want it for games or some kind of CPU-intensive software then you'll need the laptop, but if you're just using it for taking notes or typing up papers for school then the tablet would probably do nicely.

Hazard    394

"I hate ____! Always ____ing our ____! :-o "

That's a great outlook, not needing to worry about the past. I keep trying to do that but I always end up thinking about what could have happened