• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

Sometimes I day dream while driving. I only have my permit so my dad either slaps the back of my head or yells at me really loud. Sometimes I think I'm autistic because I day dream so much, and really the main thing about autism is being in your own world.

How cool would your own world be? I wouldnt care if I died as long as that world was still real to me. I'm against drugs and hallucinogens, but when it comes to auto hypnosis its like meditation in a special place for me.

Sometimes I day dream about what it would be like if I died, if my parents died, if the people I discreetly despise died, if the girl I take interest in knew I took interest in her.

I wonder what it would be like if I stopped playing video games. My friends know me at school for being a video game addict/hacky sack pro/weird kid.

People at school are surprised I dont smoke joints, its probably because I'm the quietest kid in class, and when I do talk, I slur my speech, look the other way, or make no sense at all.

Please let this spam forum survive. It gives people like me a place to spill text.

That is the type of creative posting I've been talking about. Please look to Desert Thug's post as an example of the ideal spam post :D

Posts like that are why we don't like the idea of a spam thread Megaman. A string of 50+ " :evil:" smilies is pointless spam that we don't need. Try something more like a joke, or saying something about your day.

Any more posts like the one above me is going to get this topic and all like it locked. Fair warning.

i don't get it its called the spam forum :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

There is a difference between "pointless spam" and "spam".

"Spam" is talking about your day, giving some random thought, or telling a joke that is in no way related with anything.

"Pointless Spam", as in a string of 400+ smilie faces, is just that. Pointless. It's also a good way to break up the flow of the forum and can be considered very rude.

So, no more Pointless Spam, and more Spam please. Just say a joke (that's not offensive) or talk about your day.

Your name is unique, your mystique, change is what it will secrete, and time for a short time, will be made obsolete, no one can compete with you, for you, around you, they all suffer defeat, retreat like napoleon at Waterloo, our reinforcements have reached their peak, your silence is obvious, your mind will not speak. Your body is a vessel and in it your mind will settle, and in it thoughts will mettle, like sediment in a river, watch the embodiment of your soul, the half of you divide, and the rest of you whole, watch your surroundings subside, and age take from your body, a toll, feel your desires denied and your cards just fold, in god you will confide, to the devil you sell your soul. Desperate times call for critical thinking, desperate measures are the reason we are sinking, deep cut wounds result in blood thickening, these scars are due to a mind drifting, towards an edge with no end, a pit that will descend, forever and ever, causing time to bend, all ties to the past are severed, and the future is what is left to endeavor.

-DesertThug

Have you ever taken notice of how Hammacher Schlemmer puts "the" before the name of all of their products to make them seem more significant? It's all some sorta cheap marketing ploy to get you to buy more of their expensive products.

I mean, if you see an add in Schlemmer that says "The Word's Best Lemon Squeezer", wouldn't you prefer that then, say, an add in Sharper Image that says "Lemon Squeezer"?

Just a thought.

"Spam" is talking about your day, giving some random thought, or telling a joke that is in no way related with anything.

"Pointless Spam", as in a string of 400+ smilie faces, is just that. Pointless. It's also a good way to break up the flow of the forum and can be considered very rude.

So, no more Pointless Spam, and more Spam please. Just say a joke (that's not offensive) or talk about your day.

Please, make your response a little more thoughtful than just one-word comments :x

Please, make your response a little more thoughtful than just one-word comments :x

oh sh**! Denivire got shut down

I wasn't talking to Denivire, I was talking to Killingyouguy.

Do people even read nowadays? seriously. Apples Mc.Grind, who is the only recent poster who made a one word post?

...I hate my life.

On subject, I have never really understood why people hate violent video games so much. For one, parents, if you think that they're the problem that causes more agressive behavior in children, why do you go and buy your 10-year-old Grand Theft Auto? And video games aren't the bane of real-life violence. Different kids have different ways of processing the games message. Younger children will percieve the game as naturally more influental to their lives. Older teens (17-21) will most likely be smart enough to take away that it's just a game, and should not be a role model to them in any way.

So way anti-game activists file a law suit against a game company, they should review the evidence before doing anything irrational.

On subject, I have never really understood why people hate violent video games so much. For one, parents, if you think that they're the problem that causes more agressive behavior in children, why do you go and buy your 10-year-old Grand Theft Auto? And video games aren't the bane of real-life violence. Different kids have different ways of processing the games message. Younger children will percieve the game as naturally more influental to their lives. Older teens (17-21) will most likely be smart enough to take away that it's just a game, and should not be a role model to them in any way.

So way anti-game activists file a law suit against a game company, they should review the evidence before doing anything irrational.

It's just like the two overweight chicks filing a lawsuit against McDonalds for making them fat.

Do people even read nowadays? seriously. Apples Mc.Grind, who is the only recent poster who made a one word post?

...I hate my life.

can you stop acting like a d@$* for even one second of your life? it was more then one word you b*&@ Oh and CastleCrashingGuru then why did you highlights denvire and then say that? you gave the wrong impression. :oops: so thats why i thought you were talking about denvire.

I forgot to mention that the bolded text was what I was referring to, sorry.

Anyways, lets pull this back on topic before this gets locked, and may I request that mods delete the pointless, long posts that were making everyone annoyed.

...I hate my life.

can you stop acting like a d@$* for even one second of your life? it was more then one word you b*&@ Oh and CastleCrashingGuru then why did you highlights denvire and then say that? you gave the wrong impression. :oops: so thats why i thought you were talking about denvire.

I'm pretty sure "tires" is one word.

You know what really grinds my gears? Posters who don't think before they post.

I'm trying to keep it under control, but first, I need DesertThug and Apples to put aside their differences and come to some sort of agreement.

That would be great, because of this thread gets locked, where else are people gonna get to talk about their day?

I'm trying to keep it under control, but first, I need DesertThug and Apples to put aside their differences and come to some sort of agreement.

That would be great, because of this thread gets locked, where else are people gonna get to talk about their day?

I'm sorry to make this a hassle for you CastleCrashingGuru. I'll stop before this escalates.

I'm sorry to make this a hassle for you CastleCrashingGuru. I'll stop before this escalates.

ditto.

Thank you, now people will be able to spam in peace. :D

And thank you too, Apples. Now this thread can finally go back to what it was intended to be: A SOURCE OF INFINITE RANDOMNESS!! :P (Within the guidelines, please :| )

Well this threads a little bit worthless if you ask me.

no mai god

sombody eat The Mad Fiddler's brains

he did not read teh pretty title :cry:

But seriously, no need to get so edgy, Fiddler. It's a spam forum. If you lock it, people will vent elswhere, and the forums would collapse into total anarchy. It's kind of like the forum equivalent of jacking off.

Well this threads a little bit worthless if you ask me.

no mai god

sombody eat The Mad Fiddler's brains

he did not read teh pretty title :cry:

But seriously, no need to get so edgy, Fiddler. It's a spam forum. If you lock it, people will vent elswhere, and the forums would collapse into total anarchy. It's kind of like the forum equivalent of jacking off.

I could actually understand his frustration with the amount of annoying posts put on before I laid down a proper set of rules.

But yeah, Agnryclock, I created this thread in the hopes that people could find a safe forum haven to dump their thoughts, concerns, feelings and emotions into, or just talk about their day. I do not think of The Mad Fiddler any less for being concerned about the direction this thread was taking. A mod's job is to look for danger, see if a thread is getting too out of hand or inappropriate, and see to it that justice is upheld.

Right now though, I believe we should leave off @ Nacho's comment and continue in the direction this thread was meant to be steered in :D

If you have any responses, questions, or concerns, just PM me :D

LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME

I love this game!

I have it on my wii. I played it every once in a while, but my brother was the fanatic. It's an adventure game that mixes puzzles and action. I think I'd rather wait for Darksiders: Wrath of War than go crazy with Zelda games.