• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

I don't remember how but I got the Ocarina of time and Ocarina of Time: Master quest for the GC. Either way, I'm glad I got it.

Edit: J/K! Now I remember! My bro got it when he preordered the wind waker.

.......ok fine. But this is a spam forum ya know, and its not like that response glitch up the screen? plus, why not spam here? want us to spam some other thread? lol. I would get so many people PISSED!!! and this is the only place i (purposely) spam. And i do it for the fun of it, not for count gain.

so then....

SOI SOI SOI, thats how my roflcopter goes.

pronounced: SHWA SHWA SHWA

I had a dream (string of dreams) and part of that string included me changing my gamertag to wrestlings. (wtf, I know.) But after my friends told me it was obtuse I got sad and tried to change it. THIS is where the dream turns into a nightmare....I....WAS OUTTA MICROSOFT POINTS *sobs vigorously*

BTW, do you guys remember your dreams? I remember them all the time, but I get surprised when I see the statistics for people & remembering dreams.

I don't sleep well, catching maybe 2 to 3 hours a night. When I do sleep I sleep very lightly, and tend to have very vivid dreams which I can remember in the morning.

I don't sleep well, catching maybe 2 to 3 hours a night. When I do sleep I sleep very lightly, and tend to have very vivid dreams which I can remember in the morning.

2-3 hours? That's terrible.

I always get too hot while I'm trying to fall asleep... even in these crappy temperatures.

Then I always take off a sheet and blanket, and I'm asleep in about an hour after I go to bed.

7 hours of sleep FTW...

12+ hours of sleep :o

I have a hard time falling asleep, and when I do fall asleep, I take forever to wake up. Vicious cycle, makes my internal clock go off the wall. Sadly, it's not my bed, very comfortable (unless I sleep better on harder surfaces).

And since it's 3:35 AM, I stand by my point "I have a hard time sleeping".

I'm still having trouble sleeping :(

And I always seem to wake up at almost the exact time every morning (approx. 8:00 am) :? It can be really tough as it means I have to be in bed by a certain time if I want a good amount of sleep

I sometimes get really vivid dreams, I can never see the point in most of them actually :lol:

1. NO POINTLESS ONE-WORD RESPONSES

Please, for the love of god, keep this thread free of those, Agnryclock & Mr. Nature :x

How dare you compare me to Mr.Nature! I'm offended.

2-3 hours? That's terrible.

The odd thing is I'm never tired. It's as if 2 AM to 5 AM every night is enough. Also, it gives me time to do other things, like practicing drawing for example, and I've also gone for an hour-long run every morning for the last month and a half. The world's really beautiful at 5:30 in the morning ;) .

1. NO POINTLESS ONE-WORD RESPONSES

Please, for the love of god, keep this thread free of those, Agnryclock & Mr. Nature :x

How dare you compare me to Mr.Nature! I'm offended.

.............................................................................................................................

"YOU RACIST illegitimate child!"

-achmed the dead terrorist

i just dream about random crap, sometimes its epic tho.

You dream about yourself?

NO FIGHTING PLZ.

I usually have a dream related to what I did the week before. If I wake up, the spinning fan on my ceiling usually makes me go back to sleep.