• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

I don't like looking at that stuff at all. MY dad got an email that I just wanted to look at with him. It talked about a girl, about her parents, her 21st birthday, blah,blah,blah. Then it showed a picture of a car crash. Then her. Her motuh was deformed, one eye was drooping, she had no hair, she was burnt everywhere, the other eye was very thin and couldn't open much...blech. I felt terrible for her, and then I felt terrible from looking it. IT showed the guy who crashed into her in an interview crying like there was no tomorrow and at the end, it had a picture of her looking at the camera with a hat and a caption saying "Not everybody dies in a car crash. Drive responsibly.

:oops:

The woman didn't have any eyes, and the skin was a bit melted over the sockets

Warning: Spoiler description not for the faint of heart.

Ouch.

That looks like that really hurt.

I can't stand thinking about what what life would be like blind?

Sure, the blind people can read braille.

But can braille help me play Gears of war 2 ?!(I'll get it soon. Not too soon)

Most of my life is based on video games and watching anime/reading manga/using eyes...

How can I live being a blind person?

Ouch.

Most of my life is based on video games and watching anime/reading manga/using eyes...

Yeah, I can't live being blind.

Ouch.

Yeah, I can't live being blind.

ditto...and im still afraid to click on the spolier :oops: (yes i am a ...)

Well anyways, the man is going to have the same punishment his victim received. It's a specific type of punishment in Iran if you read the article that, follows the same guidelines as an eye for an eye. Yes? Good idea? Teach him listen his occipital lobe wont forget? Or no? Has man evolved enough to know it just causes more pain?

Personally, I only believe in beneficial "Eye for an Eye", meaning you help someone who has helped you. It makes sense to me to do that. But to do what that court has issued? I find it barbaric. Blinding a person who blinded another person will not give the first person's sight back. there's nothing to gain but the knowledge that your suffering is now being shared with the person who caused it. And as I have stated, I find it barbaric. Some years in a jail in solitary confinement is more than enough to make a person think of what they have done, and to repent in their own manner.

And that's my thought's on "Eye for an Eye".

If you only helped people that had helped you, than no one would ever be helped, because someone would have to help you first before you can help them back, but no one would help first, because they are waiting for someone else to help them first.

My xbox cannot read my discs anymore. I wanna blame my brother because I always do, he bought crackdown which was extremly scratched up, and I'm willing to bet it screwed up the lens some how. Anyone have suggestions? My discs cannot be read, therefore I cannot install anything. Arcade games are what I'm restricted to

If you only helped people that had helped you, than no one would ever be helped, because someone would have to help you first before you can help them back, but no one would help first, because they are waiting for someone else to help them first.

Ah, but I never stated only helping those who helped you. I in fact implore people to be as helpful and as patient as possible. What I was stating was "Eye for an Eye" is only logical if in a beneficial manner, and find it barbaric in the other sense, right? I mean, what person would not feel bad if they caused any form of bodily harm to someone? Sick people, who need to heal with time and experience.

That is all.

Ah, but I never stated only helping those who helped you. I in fact implore people to be as helpful and as patient as possible. What I was stating was "Eye for an Eye" is only logical if in a beneficial manner, and find it barbaric in the other sense, right? I mean, what person would not feel bad if they caused any form of bodily harm to someone? Sick people, who need to heal with time and experience.

That is all.

Beautiful... Just beautiful

That is all.

Beautiful... Just beautiful

...um :? o......k.......???? :?