CastleCrashingGuru

Random Post Forum - Bloob's Children Are Lost

41,283 posts in this topic

Hey guys, what do you think i should get: The orange box or Left 4 dead?

Don't get L4D if you're not getting L4D2... at least if we're talking PC

Orange box is a better deal, again, if you mean PC

Yeah pc, i wanted l4d2 but my pc cant hold so much :(

When I said the lizard thing I ment I like lizards better then pelicans. Im still hopping that guy in your sig will get some fame in that amination. Mabey running behind or beside it?

You are entitled to your opinion.

Don't make me go over there and kick your balloon!

Here's the new one by the way!!

The head turn is a little fast. Otherwise I like it!

When I said the lizard thing I ment I like lizards better then pelicans. Im still hopping that guy in your sig will get some fame in that amination. Mabey running behind or beside it?

The head turn is a little fast. Otherwise I like it!

I'll see what I can do to fix that.

Hey guys, what do you think i should get: The orange box or Left 4 dead?

Don't get L4D if you're not getting L4D2... at least if we're talking PC

Orange box is a better deal, again, if you mean PC

Yeah pc, i wanted l4d2 but my pc cant hold so much :(

You mean L4D2 takes up more space than the Orange Box?

Oh well, get Orange Box. You get 3 games from a great single player series, an innovative puzzler and a great multiplayer FPS

Oh well, get Orange Box. You get 3 games from a great single player series, an innovative puzzler and a great multiplayer FPS

No i mean ram, ghz, graphic card, etc.... thnx for the suggestions the only thing i need now is money :cry:, :lol:

No i mean ram, ghz, graphic card, etc.... thnx for the suggestions the only thing i need now is money :cry:, :lol:

I would get L4D2, you should try a custom map I made :D

Also what are your system specs?

ghz3.1, ram 2gb, i have no idea about the graphics card and the sound card, but i guess that with low settings it may work

ghz3.1, ram 2gb, i have no idea about the graphics card and the sound card, but i guess that with low settings it may work

how many cores does ur CPU have, and you can find out your video card by going to device manager and look under display adapters

how many cores does ur CPU have, and you can find out your video card by going to device manager and look under display adapters

I know, but i am at my work right now :ninja:

EDIT: Could you please tell me later?, i pm you the info when i get home

Interesting. What do you use? Flash?

Interesting. What do you use? Flash?

Interesting how? Yes, Flash CS3 to be exact. Any comments on it beside the turn being to fast? I'm going to fix that so don't worry but apart from that anything else that I should add also is it interesting enough for a splash screen?

I've had a very hellish week, and that's about all I can really say about it. There's so much that my Biology teach is having us do. It's very late in the school year, and half the year's labs and projects are being crammed into six instructional days.

Yeah, I'm being bombarded with a ton of stuff now too.

Such as a science project that kids had double the time to do last year.

In other news, I really need to find a way to get better luck.

Apparently yesterday I put my water bottle at the bottom of my backpack.

Then apparently my binder went down onto at JUST the right angle for it open the water bottle. Of course I didn't know about this until 3 PM.

Long story short, my math book now has major water damage, half a year of math notes are ruined, and all of my science papers, including my science project, are now wavy messes.

In other news, I think there are robberies all around.

My neighbor was being nice and letting someone he knew stay with him because she broke her leg.

So what does she do?

Steal his laptop and disappear.

I'm reposting this because no one cared the first time, so they must care this time!

So far this week I've almost broken my knee, my house was broken into, and $1700 worth of stuff was stolen, and I've been up the balloon in work.

AND IT'S ONLY TUESDAY. AWESOME.

So far this week I've almost broken my knee, my house was broken into, and $1700 worth of stuff was stolen, and I've been up the balloon in work.

AND IT'S ONLY TUESDAY. AWESOME.

Did we trade luck?

D:

I almost died in class today. And it's only Tuesday.

Because everyone here is about as exciting as a bunch of dried up sausages I'm going to go without The Behemoth for a week.

Because everyone here is about as exciting as a bunch of dried up sausages I'm going to go without The Behemoth for a week.

Well in that case....I'd like to say-

129167583988157915.gif

...I..forgot what I was saying.

Yes, if you kiddos ever feel the need to talk guns, as in for personal protection or something, you can talk with me. If you're just going to yammer on about the guns in your favorite games, forget it.

EDIT: Commence lack of responses!

hey guys.

i was quite active here a few months ago....and now im back (and i bet nobody can remember me :D) \o\

whats up ?

In other news, I really need to find a way to get better luck.

Apparently yesterday I put my water bottle at the bottom of my backpack.

Then apparently my binder went down onto at JUST the right angle for it open the water bottle. Of course I didn't know about this until 3 PM.

Long story short, my math book now has major water damage, half a year of math notes are ruined, and all of my science papers, including my science project, are now wavy messes.

That preety freaking un-lucky right thar. I once went to school on a rainy day, and my back pack was slightly open. Needless to say, It was horrible.

Yes, if you kiddos ever feel the need to talk guns, as in for personal protection or something, you can talk with me. If you're just going to yammer on about the guns in your favorite games, forget it.

Own any remmington rifles? Thoes thing are huge!

hey guys.

i was quite active here a few months ago....and now im back (and i bet nobody can remember me :D) \o\

whats up ?

Weren't you the dood with the Sephiroth avatar?

I remember you :P

Today was a good day. I skipped studying at 6th Form today to go play the Reach Beta at a friend's. I love it. It improves on Halo 3's faults in every way. All the changes that have been made to the engine are noticeable and make the classic Halo gameplay far more awesome than before

And a friend gave me H.A.W.X. today. Looking forward to playing that after today's studies :lol:

I'll tell ya what, modern firearms aren't as aesthetically pleasing as they were back between the 20s to 50s. When I can get out to the range I prefer to bring the M1 carbine as opposed to our other rifles. I'd take a thompson with it's .40cal pistol rounds and ungodly amount of recoil over the AR-15 any day.

Unfortunately our russian SKS broke. It still fires but the gas line popped and it doesn't have a good enough grip to manually chamber a new round without going through about 5 minutes trying to get it unjammed.

It was fun while it worked though, good accuracy and packed a kick. We've got this "plinking" range about an hour from where I live where you can shoot just about anything you want from old TVs to cars and the thing tore through just about everything down there.

What about you?

/response