Sign in to follow this  
Dogchief NL

The panda character

Dogchief NL    0

Hello forum users.

I unlocked the panda for a while now and i decided to play with him and he is cool.

especially his magic with the tornado :shock:

But here is my question: When you have a high agility will the tornado go just as fast as no agility or will it speed up just like how fast you walk will speed up?

I would be glad to have an answer and CC is the best game ever.

Dogchief NL    0
i actually tried this and the tornado goes at a constant speed no matter what, even on ice and water it wont lose speed or traction
I'm sorry im so stupid to not understand everything you say.

So it will not get faster?

Dogchief NL    0
the speed will never change. so agility will not make it go faster. i was dissapointed too.
Well thanks for the information im going to get the panda to 99 its still on 43 but nvm

Winterous    0
the speed will never change. so agility will not make it go faster. i was dissapointed too.
Well thanks for the information im going to get the panda to 99 its still on 43 but nvm

It's actually not a panda.

But that would be cool :D

It's a bear, or a teddy bear (look at his animation when he flops, he looks like a teddy!)

Denivire    6

It's a Polar Bear, not a Panda.

Some reasoning behind that.

Pandas have black and white fur, Polar bears just white. Looking at the character's animation, there are no black markings on his fur. result: Polar bear.

This argument can be further proven when placing the character in Beefy Mode. Notice his arms are white. Result: Polar Bear.

This is more of an issue similar to that of people calling it a dramatic chipmunk when it was a prairie dog. It was simply biology fail.

Also, no, the tornado has only two speeds; staying still, and moving, which is constant no matter what.

Dogchief NL    0

Pandas have black and white fur, Polar bears just white. Looking at the character's animation, there are no black markings on his fur. result: Polar bear.

This argument can be further proven when placing the character in Beefy Mode. Notice his arms are white. Result: Polar Bear.

This is more of an issue similar to that of people calling it a dramatic chipmunk when it was a prairie dog. It was simply biology fail.

Also, no, the tornado has only two speeds; staying still, and moving, which is constant no matter what.

And i want to call it a panda allright...

Guest Garkaz   
Guest Garkaz

But its not a panda._.

Dogchief NL    0

But its not a panda._.

Look because he's white he's right on a polar bear? his face and shape is more like a panda i'm white to so im right on a polar bear to?

.... I call it a Panda cause it's cuter.

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::evil::evil::evil::x:lol::)