• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

Pit People's Final Touches   11/21/2017

It has been nearly a year since we launched Pit People on early access. This journey has been an incredible experience! We’ve built a better game thanks to all your feedback. So here’s a spicy little situation: We’ve decided that our next big drop will be the FULL version of the game! Yes, it shall be complete! You’ll be able to play through the story and find out what happens for everyone.  
        As we write this, we’re working on the last of the cinematics for the story campaign! This is the final push towards completing the game, alongside additional story quests and a new world map with bonus missions.
        Since there’s so much involved with these last steps (VO, animation, level creation, music licensing, QA testing, etc), we’re not exactly sure when everything will line up for a full release date, but we’re shooting to release within the first few months of 2018.
        Thank you again to all of the people who’ve been playing Pit People during early access and to everyone who has been sending us feedback. It has truly been invaluable and we can’t wait to share the conclusion of Pit People with you all!
Sign in to follow this  
David Duffy

Ultimate Alien Hominid Guide of Wisdom

Thanks Link. I need someone to do that 50 headchomp for me. I suck lol. I'm decent at CC.

I sucked for a while at first, but I followed the guide for stage 2-1. Keep in mind that you can slam on the A button when you're hovering over someone and that will stop them from moving while you land on them. It took me awhile to figure that one out.

For any hats you can't get with the GameCube guide, try following the instructions on here. But most of the hats I didn't have after completing the game and destroying a TON of buildings I followed the GameFAQs Code & Hints page (not actually a guide if there was a guide written.)

Also, for the rooster hat, you need to blow up the building OUTSIDE of the tank or you won't unlock it. That one confused me for a bit.

Guest Drucifer

The head chomp achievement is kind of a pain but like Link said if you find a good spot (like 2-1) then you shouldn't have a problem. Just go to Youtube and search Alien Hominid Head Chomp and you will find videos showing you how it can be done.

The best and most complete guide for collecting the hats is below. It isn't mine this is something I found online.

0. No Hat - (available at start)

1. Red Baseball Cap - (available at start)

2. Brown Hair (male) On hard, jump off the spaceship before the screen fades after

beating the final boss

3. Brown Hat In 2-5, kill 7 birds

4. Blond Wig/Pearls Beat 1-2

5. Brown Wig/Pearls Beat 1-3

6. Black Afro Beat 1-5

7. Jheri Curl In 1-4 destroy "fish are like plants" building

8. Red Bandana Beat 1-4

9. Vietnamese Hat - (available at start)

10. Crown of Flowers Beat 1-1 with gore off

11. Stove Pipe Hat Beat 1-1 with gore off

12. Tiara Beat 2-2 on hard

13. Daisy-petal hat Beat 2-3

14. Private Eye hat Beat 3-2 on hard

15. Nurse Cap In 3-5, get to final boss (don't have to win)

16. Chef Hat Beat 1-3

17. Conical purple hat In 1-3 destroy "Castle of Crap" building

18. Flower - (available at start)

19. Viking Hat - (available at start)

20. Area 51 agent hat Beat 3-2

21. KGB Agent hat Beat 2-1

22. Pirate Hat In 1-1 destroy "Hairy Mommy Daycare"

23. Indian Feather - (available at start)

24. Rooster Hat In 1-4 destroy the Behemoth-logo building

25. Jester's Cap Beat 3-4 on hard

26. Yellow Shark Fin In 2-4 dig/suffocate before riding snowmobile

27. Conical brown hat Beat 2-2

28. Ears Beat 2-2

29. Goggles In 1-4 beat the helicopter without losing tank (you still lose the take

when the helicopter crashes down)

30. Black and White hat Beat 3-1

Also, the guide is wrong on a few things.

What things?

The P.I. Hat is from 3-1 on Hard if I remember right.

Also, the Rooster Hat needs to have the building destroyed WITH grenades and not the tank.

I think those were the only two discrepancies I found.

Also, you don't need to beat the game with Gore Off for the stovepipe hat and flowers. I got them without that. I did beat the first stage on Easy Mode which might actually have unlocked them.

Guest Drucifer

I think you are missing some hats. What about the ears, goggles, and the last hat that is black and white? Also I thought the PI hat was from 3-2 on hard.

Also, the guide is wrong on a few things.

What things?

Also, you don't need to beat the game with Gore Off for the stovepipe hat and flowers. I got them without that. I did beat the first stage on Easy Mode which might actually have unlocked them.

In Alien Hominid HD, you do need gore turned off to get that hat.

I will update that hat list with the missing ones.

Guest Drucifer

I think some of the tags are broken in your original post. For instance the character, hats, and mini games sections all have the color tag at the end and the hats has a bold tag before #22 I believe. I forget actually but thought I would point it out.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be picky I'm just really bored here at work today. :P

Are you 300% positive? I had them unlocked by the 1st stage, and I only completed stage 1-1 on easy.

Maybe completing it on easy is an alternate way to unlock them?

I think some of the tags are broken in your original post. For instance the character, hats, and mini games sections all have the color tag at the end and the hats has a bold tag before #22 I believe. I forget actually but thought I would point it out.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be picky I'm just really bored here at work today. :P

Fixing...

Are you 300% positive? I had them unlocked by the 1st stage, and I only completed stage 1-1 on easy.

300% sure. I completed the entire game on easy and medium difficulties before turning gore off and getting the hat.

300% sure. I completed the entire game on easy and medium difficulties before turning gore off and getting the hat.

Before or after the patch? Not saying you're wrong, just saying there HAS to be an alternate method since I never disabled gore.

Before or after the patch? Not saying you're wrong, just saying there HAS to be an alternate method since I never disabled gore.

After the patch. I have never come across any other way of unlocking it without disabling gore. Is it possible you had gore off when you played through and didn't know?

After the patch. I have never come across any other way of unlocking it without disabling gore. Is it possible you had gore off when you played through and didn't know?

VAGUE possibility of that. I'll do some test runs on a seperate gamertag.

How do you unlock the Missile Mastar game? I beat the main game and I STILL haven't unlocked it

You've unlocked it. You must have. I unlocked it just by playing the game and beating 2-1 or something like that.

Guest KiNgDeeM
How do you unlock the Missile Mastar game? I beat the main game and I STILL haven't unlocked it

You've unlocked it. You must have. I unlocked it just by playing the game and beating 2-1 or something like that.

its 1-5

I got it now, it must've been a glitch because I didn't have it. Of course, I beat 1-5 again and got it :)

Guest Drucifer

I got it now, it must've been a glitch because I didn't have it. Of course, I beat 1-5 again and got it :)

I noticed I had to beat 1-5 a second time just to get the Afro when it should have unlocked the first time I beat the stage.

I have noticed something but Im not sure. I used to have a PS2 with the AH, and in level 3-1, you could not fight the boss until you wipe out his arm and in AH HD, the arm is wipe out by itself ... Im wrong?

Thanks.

I don't have this game and i'm wondering if i should get it, you die in one hit right, do the enemies too? (No not bosses)

Yes, but respawn a total of 5 times after getting shot before you lose a life. And you have 5 lives. So technically, you can die 25 times before you get a game over. All lives replenish after exiting the game and then going back into the game.