Sign in to follow this  
David Duffy

Ultimate Alien Hominid Guide of Wisdom

Guest Ryuk24   
Guest Ryuk24

WOW, Awesome Job. Now I know everything I need to know about the game. And now i can finally find the hats. YAY!

AcidGlow    0

The last hat for Beat level 3-1 does not unlock whenever I beat that level on easy or normal... I did it on normal for another profile but it doesn't unlock on another profile I got..

Henryo    17

I used to think Castle Crashers was the better than Alien Hominid, but now I think that every Behemoth game is even because of how different they all are, Battleblock Theater included. Thanks for the guide by the way. This helps a lot.

***EDIT: The guide is great, but it would be awesome if you added tactics for the "mini boss" on 3-2. The shock cubes are the most random boss I ever faced on that game and I have never figured out the actual pattern to them. If you could add a section on that, it would help me a lot, as I am trying to get the Mad Hatter achievement. Thanks!

Edited by Henryo

T Diamond    281

I don't know for the mods, but I think this is necro-posting even though it's a guide.

It's pinned so it's ok.

However, double posting is not ok. Henyro if you need to say more or something different edit your last post.

Edited by T Diamond