• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
David Duffy

Ultimate Alien Hominid Guide of Wisdom

66 posts in this topic

WOW, Awesome Job. Now I know everything I need to know about the game. And now i can finally find the hats. YAY!

The last hat for Beat level 3-1 does not unlock whenever I beat that level on easy or normal... I did it on normal for another profile but it doesn't unlock on another profile I got..

I used to think Castle Crashers was the better than Alien Hominid, but now I think that every Behemoth game is even because of how different they all are, Battleblock Theater included. Thanks for the guide by the way. This helps a lot.

***EDIT: The guide is great, but it would be awesome if you added tactics for the "mini boss" on 3-2. The shock cubes are the most random boss I ever faced on that game and I have never figured out the actual pattern to them. If you could add a section on that, it would help me a lot, as I am trying to get the Mad Hatter achievement. Thanks!

Edited by Henryo

***EDIT: I need to delete this post. How to?

Edited by Henryo

I don't know for the mods, but I think this is necro-posting even though it's a guide.

I don't know for the mods, but I think this is necro-posting even though it's a guide.

It's pinned so it's ok.

However, double posting is not ok. Henyro if you need to say more or something different edit your last post.

Edited by T Diamond