• Announcements

• emil

Pit People Steam Beta   09/27/2016

We’ve just started sending out Pit People Steam Beta Invites! If you haven’t signed up for the closed beta, you can still register by October 3rd. Beta Keys will be sent out on September 28th!
AmazingTheNinja(ATN)

Corrupt a wish!

3,628 posts in this topic

Granted, but that only means you'll die from old age or poisoned food.

I wish I had something to wish for.

Granted, but then you can't use your desired wish because you just used it.

I wish I was the best at everything.

Granted, but Chuck Norris would hunt down and kill you for taking his job.

I wish Chuck Norris hunted down xDarkAnsem.

Granted, but now Chuck Norris will have to hunt you down too, because Chuck Norris doesnt take orders from anyone.

I wish i had prostate super powers

Granted, but your super powers involve it becoming a sentient being and firing lasers at you wishing for freedom.

I wish i was a young adventurer much like you

Granted, but you are not allowed to play Skyrim anymore.

I wish people would get better knee armor.

Granted, but then the annoying yet beautiful meme was never born.

I wish RickRolling people never existed.

What kind of sick person would wish for such a thing? Shame on you...

I wish for manners.

Not a wish therefor: NOT GRANTED :evil:

i wish i had a wish and that wish would let me wish and that wish would let me wish that i could wish to get another wish that would also let me wish to get a wish and that wish would let me wish without being corrupted

i wish i had a wish and that wish would let me wish and that wish would let me wish that i could could wish to get another wish that would also let me wish to get a wish and that wish would let me wish without being corrupted

A wish must make sense in order to be granted and corrupted. This "could could" is an obvious grammatical error that just earned you a corrupted wish.

I wish JaPanda2's wishes made sense.

i wish i had a wish and that wish would let me wish and that wish would let me wish that i could could wish to get another wish that would also let me wish to get a wish and that wish would let me wish without being corrupted

A wish must make sense in order to be granted and corrupted. This "could could" is an obvious grammatical error that just earned you a corrupted wish.

I wish wish JaPanda2's wishes made made sense.

im afraid i dont know what your talking about. :ninja: also your wish was just corrupted :evil:

how dare you point out my errors. the grammar nazi will strike when he has his opportunity

i wish a giant space monkey would slap anyone who opposes me

You clearly edited your post, and I didn't touch mine, so that space monkey sided with me and slapped you.

I wish my wish was corrupted in no less than 48 hours.

Ok, this ONE wish is not corrupted and you get nothing.

I wish I could fly whenever I want to and that the ability never malfunctions and doesn't need any special time or circumstance to be able to fly.

Granted, but thats because your a pear and you will be in the news for being a pear. I forgot, have to corrupt your wish emmm, you, you are cursed from now on.

I wish, well lets just say, I WANNA LIVE IN THE POKEMON WORLD POKEMON (as a trainer by the way)

Edited by daikonboy101

Granted, but you're training career goes down the toilet and you find yourself being a nurse at a Pokemon center.

I wish that I had 100 wishes. (I wish I could come up with something original.)

Error the wish for 100 wishes gets corrupted so you get no wish and i wish i could get out of this gold whale

granted but you get pooped out as 1 gold coin and are dead because you have nothing inside you

I wish I had ice powers.

Granted, but your powers overpower you. This causes you to freeze into a permanent block of ice and you are forced to watch your life pass you by.

I wish I was in Aperture Science.

You are put in a hibernation chamber and die because WHEATLY KILLED EVERYONE BUT CHELL. (accidentally)

I wish for no wishes.