AmazingTheNinja(ATN)

Corrupt a wish!

Granted but Powedered Taost Man doesnt fart on it, making it inedible...

I wish I had some Bacon from a Male Pig's Back, that is not made of fat, Is made from the best cuts of meat from the back, tastes great, is already pre-cooked to my tastes, that I CAN eat because I am not Vegan or Vegatarian, that cannot kill me or cause any adverse effects, that I am eating in the comfort of my completely normal home, with nothing trying to break in or steal my bacon, while sitting on a completely normal chair made of plastic and sitting in the correct upright position on the floor before I sit on it, with nothing on top of the chair, on a day that I cannot and will not die, and no one will be angry that I ate the bacon becuase it is legally mine, Peta leaves me alone before during and after eating the bacon, that I eat it with the one and only mouth on my head, can swallow it, and I can eat anything that is normally edible after I eat the Bacon

That should about cover it :D

mechazeep    99
Granted but Powedered Taost Man doesnt fart on it, making it inedible...

I wish I had some Bacon from a Male Pig's Back, that is not made of fat, Is made from the best cuts of meat from the back, tastes great, is already pre-cooked to my tastes, that I CAN eat because I am not Vegan or Vegatarian, that cannot kill me or cause any adverse effects, that I am eating in the comfort of my completely normal home, with nothing trying to break in or steal my bacon, while sitting on a completely normal chair made of plastic and sitting in the correct upright position on the floor before I sit on it, with nothing on top of the chair, on a day that I cannot and will not die, and no one will be angry that I ate the bacon becuase it is legally mine, Peta leaves me alone before during and after eating the bacon, that I eat it with the one and only mouth on my head, can swallow it, and I can eat anything that is normally edible after I eat the Bacon

That should about cover it :D

wish granted the bacon gives you the runs! :oops:

i wish that i could grant my own wish

ZXSythe    0
I wish that any wish I made could not be corrupt.

Grante-

Whoops, that wish failed, and during the process, you corrupted yourself, leading to suicide. Sorry.

I can, still make a wish to bring you back. ;)

Bloob    581

Granted, but you're the wizard, so you get killed by them.

I wish for 1038545608 microsoft points