• Announcements

• megan

Update 5: Infinite Wisdom is here!   10/05/2017

Hey everyone, We’re back with another update that really mixes some stuff up. An entirely new challenging mode, a rebalance of the entire game to go with the rework of the new leveling progression numbers, ability to do the co-op intro online, faster PVP rounds, language translations and more! With the rebalance you’ll find that your fighters are dealing even more damage as they gain experience. All balance changes are retro-active meaning you do not have to worry about starting over or starting new characters in order to experience that – they’re all dynamically applied to what you already have! Feel free to check out what we’ve changed in the list below, and as always – please leave us feedback about anything you find noteworthy. As always, the main Story (although not included in this update) is being developed alongside all these improvements we have been releasing. Check out our blog for the full changelist: http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2017/09/28/update-5-infinite-wisdom-is-here/
    • megan

FALL SALE! 25% OFF select merch   10/16/2017

Time to stock up on all of our autumn appropriate threads and accessories!

From now thru October 22, 2017 (11:59PM PST), we’ve got sweatshirts and warm plush hats on sale at 25% OFF in our online store! There are also a few other rad items like the Behemoth scarf, skate decks, and the Hatty tissue box cover on sale.

See the full list of Fall items here: FALL SALE
AmazingTheNinja(ATN)

Corrupt a wish!

Granted but Powedered Taost Man doesnt fart on it, making it inedible...

I wish I had some Bacon from a Male Pig's Back, that is not made of fat, Is made from the best cuts of meat from the back, tastes great, is already pre-cooked to my tastes, that I CAN eat because I am not Vegan or Vegatarian, that cannot kill me or cause any adverse effects, that I am eating in the comfort of my completely normal home, with nothing trying to break in or steal my bacon, while sitting on a completely normal chair made of plastic and sitting in the correct upright position on the floor before I sit on it, with nothing on top of the chair, on a day that I cannot and will not die, and no one will be angry that I ate the bacon becuase it is legally mine, Peta leaves me alone before during and after eating the bacon, that I eat it with the one and only mouth on my head, can swallow it, and I can eat anything that is normally edible after I eat the Bacon

That should about cover it :D

Granted but Powedered Taost Man doesnt fart on it, making it inedible...

I wish I had some Bacon from a Male Pig's Back, that is not made of fat, Is made from the best cuts of meat from the back, tastes great, is already pre-cooked to my tastes, that I CAN eat because I am not Vegan or Vegatarian, that cannot kill me or cause any adverse effects, that I am eating in the comfort of my completely normal home, with nothing trying to break in or steal my bacon, while sitting on a completely normal chair made of plastic and sitting in the correct upright position on the floor before I sit on it, with nothing on top of the chair, on a day that I cannot and will not die, and no one will be angry that I ate the bacon becuase it is legally mine, Peta leaves me alone before during and after eating the bacon, that I eat it with the one and only mouth on my head, can swallow it, and I can eat anything that is normally edible after I eat the Bacon

That should about cover it :D

wish granted the bacon gives you the runs! :oops:

i wish that i could grant my own wish

I wish that any wish I made could not be corrupt.

Grante-

Whoops, that wish failed, and during the process, you corrupted yourself, leading to suicide. Sorry.

I can, still make a wish to bring you back. ;)

Granted, but you're the wizard, so you get killed by them.

I wish for 1038545608 microsoft points