• Announcements

• megan

RTX 2017 - Booth 401   06/02/2017

We’re headed back to Austin, Texas for our 5th time exhibiting at Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX)! You’ll be able to find us at RTX 2017 Booth 401 (next to our friends, Supergiant Games) from July 7 to July 9 and we’re going to have lots of new stuff this year.   See our Blog Post for all the details, including the new merch we're bringing with us! 
AmazingTheNinja(ATN)

Corrupt a wish!

3,628 posts in this topic

I want my wish up there, only I can also play them anytime

Granted, although that wish didn't make any sense, it isn't granted!

I wish I could play the fiddle madly.

granted! but you can only do it with ur back turned to an active volcano

i wish this wish could never be corrupted in any way

You are also Michael Jackson and you die from shock that you are missing your nose.

I wish that there wasn't anyone complaining about the TU.

okay you can set all the clocks you want

i wish to find simcity 2000 the game i lost 3 years ago

Granted, but your soul has left your body and gone into the car you gave me in the quarter's forum

I wish that I had seven legs.

Granted but Powedered Taost Man doesnt fart on it, making it inedible...

I wish I had some Bacon from a Male Pig's Back, that is not made of fat, Is made from the best cuts of meat from the back, tastes great, is already pre-cooked to my tastes, that I CAN eat because I am not Vegan or Vegatarian, that cannot kill me or cause any adverse effects, that I am eating in the comfort of my completely normal home, with nothing trying to break in or steal my bacon, while sitting on a completely normal chair made of plastic and sitting in the correct upright position on the floor before I sit on it, with nothing on top of the chair, on a day that I cannot and will not die, and no one will be angry that I ate the bacon becuase it is legally mine, Peta leaves me alone before during and after eating the bacon, that I eat it with the one and only mouth on my head, can swallow it, and I can eat anything that is normally edible after I eat the Bacon

That should about cover it :D

Granted but Powedered Taost Man doesnt fart on it, making it inedible...

I wish I had some Bacon from a Male Pig's Back, that is not made of fat, Is made from the best cuts of meat from the back, tastes great, is already pre-cooked to my tastes, that I CAN eat because I am not Vegan or Vegatarian, that cannot kill me or cause any adverse effects, that I am eating in the comfort of my completely normal home, with nothing trying to break in or steal my bacon, while sitting on a completely normal chair made of plastic and sitting in the correct upright position on the floor before I sit on it, with nothing on top of the chair, on a day that I cannot and will not die, and no one will be angry that I ate the bacon becuase it is legally mine, Peta leaves me alone before during and after eating the bacon, that I eat it with the one and only mouth on my head, can swallow it, and I can eat anything that is normally edible after I eat the Bacon

That should about cover it :D

wish granted the bacon gives you the runs! :oops:

i wish that i could grant my own wish

Granted, but it always backfires on you

I wish that that I wished for what I really wished I wanted to really wish for.

I wish that any wish I made could not be corrupt.

Grante-

Whoops, that wish failed, and during the process, you corrupted yourself, leading to suicide. Sorry.

I can, still make a wish to bring you back. ;)

Granted, but that wish was already granted, so the moment the wish is granted you lose your ability and plummet to your death.

I wish I my little pony was alive!

Granted, but it's a zombie and you have to shoot or else it will eat you :evil:

I wish for world peace :lol:

Granted, but you're the wizard, so you get killed by them.

I wish for 1038545608 microsoft points